Chapter 21 DDOS (3)

After several attempts, Lin Xun confirmed that he would not be able to break free from Mrs. Butterfly, and suddenly felt a little desperate.

Mrs. Butterfly pinched his cheek again: “Why can’t you make an expression? Then I’ll arrange a special role for you – a little rabbit with facial paralysis!”

Lin Xun: “…”

Mrs. Butterfly finally let go of his face and ruffled his hair: “Go with me.”

“No…no,” Lin Xun: “I am much more suited to writing computer programs, so I would much rather stick to computers.”

Mrs. Butterfly laughed: ” Why is it so hard to convince you?”

At this time, Mrs. Phoenix finally offered a helping hand: “Sister, can’t you see that you’re scaring him?”

Mrs. Butterfly said: ” Be good. Don’t be afraid, I don’t bite.”

Lin Xun was afraid.

Fortunately, Mrs. Butterfly caught a glimpse of Yuan Xiao behind Xiaoyao Zi: “Oh!”

The next second, Yuan Xiao shrank behind Xiaoyao Zi, but it was too late.

“There is another cute baby!” Mrs. Butterfly gave a cheerful laugh.

Lin Xun thought, junior brother, I have already gone through this tribulation, god bless you.

——However, he soon discovered that he was far from escaping his fate of being fussed over by the lovely ladies of the different sect in attendance.

——he went through Nanzhao Riyue Mountain sect, then Nanhai Danding sect, afterwards there was the Nanhai Danding sect, and still there was the Hangzhou Qiushui clan.

To sum up his experience this morning, female seniors of the different sects thoroughly doted upon him, and no less than twenty different perfume scents assailed his nose as they came and went.

On the opposite side, Yuan Xiao was no better off, they were practically in the same boat. After a few hours, the two unfortunate souls faced each other, stressed from their shared misery from being fussed over unnecessarily.

Both were speechless for a moment, then Yuan Xiao’s eyes suddenly brightened.

“Master,” Yuan Xiao pulled at Xiaoyao Zi’s sleeve, and said pitifully: “Can I go back to study? I’ll be taking the second examination for school and I’m nervous that I might fail.”

Xiaoyao Zi thought for a while: “Alright, since you’ve greeted almost all of the sect elders, you can go back to study. The afternoon and evening are set for sect deliberations. Disciples only need to attend the competitions tomorrow.”

Yuan Xiao said: “Thank you, master!”

Then he looked at Lin Xun: “Master, I want to go with Brother Lin Suan, so that I can also ask Brother about Mathematics.”

Xiaoyao Zi looked at Huo Qingshan with an inquiring gaze: “Brother Qingshan, do you agree…”

Huo Qingshan freely said: “Naturally, Yuan Xiao’s study is the most important. My disciple, you go and help Yuan Xiao.”