Chapter 81 Compression (8)

"Look, look!" Qi Yun put his phone in front of Lin Xun's face.

Lin Xun looked carefully.

The first hot search was neither about Qi Yun, nor Lin Xun.

It was #Dong Jun#.

Next was #Dong Jun's boyfriend suspected to be related to Qi Yun#.

And one more was #Qi Yun merman look#.

Another was #Qi Yun interview#.

"Your company bought these?" Lin Xun asked.

Qi Yun, "Maybe. My manager just sent a message telling me to do a good job."

Lin Xun was confused and clicked into the first tag #Dong Jun#.

The first thing that hit him were five words, "The Entertainment circle is really messy.

Then he read further down.

And saw a familiar ID.

Galaxy boss's wife: Today I saw the little friend at the company, he was carrying a cat and looking for someone. Yes, I'm not mistaken, it's that little friend. I would recognize him even if he turned into dust. I thought it was just a normal search for someone, but I found something very important.

—She also attached a sound recording, with Lin Xun stating exactly that he was looking for someone.

Then there were two videos.

The first one was of Qi Yun alone.  

Qi Yun started out doing live rap and short videos; he was a bit talkative, and he gave the viewers a lot of videos when he was still a no-name uploader.

In the video, Qi Yun had not yet dressed so flamboyantly, and he answered the questions raised in the pop-ups in a very casual tone. The pop-ups asked him whether his family had been worried when he went to the snowy mountains alone to record the video.

"No worries, there's no one at home." Qi Yun said with a smile, "I have no family and no friends. I was brought up by my master."

The video ended abruptly here.

In fact, this was nothing.

He said he was Qi Yun's brother, which contradicted what Qi Yun said in the video, but that was fine.

The most troublesome thing was the next video.

The Internet had memory, and an old video had been picked up.

Actually, it had only been about ten days ago. It was the first time Qi Yun was on a hot search, aptly titled "Qi Yun Fuck". The video started with Qi Yun standing onstage, about to introduce his original rap song...

Then, Qi Yun blurted out the word "Fuck".

Someone examined the video of that time from various shooting angles and found that the reason why Qi Yun blurted out such an uncivilized word was because of another little brother sitting in the auditorium. Just as Qi Yun appeared on stage, the little brother looked at Qi Yun and laughed, and continued to "smile"—as interpreted by netizens. Qi Yun, who was looking around the auditorium naturally saw the little brother sitting in the front row. Then Qi Yun looked at him for a moment, and the next second said "fuck" without really meaning to say it.

After hearing that word, the little brother laughed even harder.

—At the time when the video was released, there were people who started shipping them together. Unfortunately, the number of video playback was not high, however, now, it gained numerous video playback.