Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)

Under such a situation, an ignoramus would die.

But Lin Xun wouldn't.

The air froze for a second.

In the next moment, thousands of sword Qi came out!

The sword light seemed to have become an entity, like a white blade in the sun, hitting the devils on the arm, skull, and shoulder. After the sound of the wind broke, there was the 'clang' of a hard object hitting another hard object! The sword Qi did not dissipate immediately after attacking one devil, but changed directions and attacked the next devil and so on.

In an instant, the overwhelming group of devils was torn apart by him.

Then, in front of Lin Kexin, who was about to attack him, appeared a large vacant area without devils, revealing the vitals of her body!

At this moment, the thousands of sword Qi attacking the devils quickly gathered, condensed, and merged into one at an incredible speed.

A slender white extremely thin thread—like a shaky spider silk—appeared.

But no one would think that it was a spider silk, because it was shining with a dazzling cold light, just by looking at it made people feel that the retina will be split by its very image.

This was the sword Qi compressed to the most extreme with Lin Xun's strength using a physical concept.

—Pressure—the ratio of the force applied on the object per unit area.

According to the pressure formula, the smaller the area, the greater the pressure under the same force!

Qi Yun said that the Sword sect had reached the pinnacle of a thousand-year heritage, and it was the world's most perfect technique. However, compared with the physical formula, it was still too weak.

This thread moved forward. From everyone's perspective, it moved rather slowly, but in fact it moved extremely fast, because at this time, their minds had already been attracted by it.

Like a white rainbow circling the sun, it penetrated Lin Kexin's heart.

At this moment, Lin Kexin's claw was no more than ten centimeters away from his head!

Lin Kexin's movements suddenly stopped, she slowly lowered her head to look at her chest.

There was a hole, but instead of blood, black devil Qi flowed out, like the darkest sewage in the sewers.

She opened her mouth and let out a terrible scream!

At this time, Lin Xun caught sight of Huo Qingshan forcibly interrupting the array formation and leaping towards his location.

And then, he looked at Lin Kexin again. The sword Qi attack on her heart almost exhausted his power, but Lin Kexin would be seriously injured even if it did not kill her.

At this moment, his heart suddenly beat heavily.

Lin Kexin looked at him with a scary grin, then her limbs suddenly exploded!

She exploded into black fireworks in front of Lin Xun. The heavy stench of decay and fine powder caused Lin Xun to choke as it entered his lungs. He closed his eyes subconsciously, and when he opened them again, he saw the surrounding devils frantically absorbing the black powder, causing their bodies to swell frantically!

Lin Kexin detonated herself in a desperate attempt to increase the strength of the devils on her side to a terrifying level! Although he didn't understand whether it was a kind of magic or something else, Lin Xun was still able to react.