Chapter 85 Papers (3)

Looking at this logo, Lin Xun had a vague guess in his heart.

He left the system space and took out the keyboard from his backpack.

Sure enough, the keyboard logo also turned into the red sword in real life.

He touched the logo with his hand, the next moment, the logo felt slightly hot to the touch, then the air in front of his eyes seemed to fluctuate, and the keyboard in his hands underwent a surprising change—the keycaps slowly retracted until they were finally hidden in the dark silver chassis, then, the chassis and the bezel moved, the sound of friction coming from metal rotating could be heard, they stretched, combined, and finally transformed into—

A sword.

It was a dark silver sword. The blade was about fifty centimeters long—a bit short, but the narrow blade made it look beautiful and smooth. It was remarkably simple, without any patterns, and it looked like a shoddy toy, but it was quite heavy, weighing almost the same as his keyboard.

Good, a sword-like keyboard.

Lin Xun began to explore how to use the sword to run a program; he felt that the system knew him very well and should not cut off his way out of a predicament.

Sure enough, the interface that displayed his own program, he could manipulate with his mind—copy, paste, select, and run.

Lin Xun felt that it freed his hands, and he tried to type something new—if he could type entirely using his mind, then this upgrade would be perfect. Typing a program with the ideas in his head may be the dream of many programmers, just like a writer hoping to make three thousand words appear automatically in the document with just a thought.

However, when he tried to type the first letter in his mind, the hilt in his hand trembled slightly and it actually returned to its keyboard form.

At the same time the mechanical voice sounded, "The current magic weapon does not support this function."

Fine, Lin Xun also knew that his wish was closer to a delusion. This was already a big gift given by the system, allowing him to reduce the complex operation of running a program, while behaving like a normal cultivator in front of the elders.

After thinking, Lin Xun ate something random, cleaned up a bit and went out to Xicheng District.

The place was opposite Qi Yun's agency. They gathered at a KFC, and according to the list, more than twenty people will be coming. As soon as Lin Xun got out of the car, he saw Chang Ji coming towards him as well.

They said hello, then Lin Xun asked, "Qi Yun did not come?"

Chang Ji, "Still a fish."

Lin Xun, "What's he doing?"

Chang Ji, "Sleeping."

Lin Xun, "Sleeping for so long?"

It was already afternoon.

Chang Ji said, "The bathtub was uncomfortable and he wasn't able to sleep last night."

Lin Xun wanted to laugh.

They walked into KFC side by side, and the first person they saw was Huo Qingshan, holding a cup of Coke in front of him, drinking it slowly as if he was drinking a good oolong tea with some goji berries.  

Xiaoyao Zi focused on a healthy diet, so there was no food in front of him, only a huge scroll. Mrs. Butterfly was sitting on a barstool, wearing large sunglasses, talking to someone on the phone, saying "coordinate the venue" and so on; Gushan Zhenjun had his attention focused on her, seeming as if he had a crush on her. Bihai Fairy wore a light gown, with a shell decorating her long black hair, and she was counting the bottles and jars. "Spirit Returning Pill, Spirit Gathering Pill, Blood Stopping Herb... should be enough."   

Some of the people in the group wore modern style clothing, others were wearing Taoist robes; some wore kerchiefs, some had feathered crowns, and they all brought various kinds of weapons. Fortunately, plenty of television companies had their office in the area, and the other guests in the restaurant seemed like they were already used to this.

"My disciple." Huo Qingshan saw him approaching and lovingly waved at him, "Why are you wearing a mask?"

Lin Xun coughed, looked at the people in the restaurant, and still didn't take off his mask, especially since the news about him on the Internet was buzzing. If he were seen together with these elders who were wearing such strange clothes, it would be more troublesome.

Lin Xun, "This disciple is allergic to the air."

Huo Qingshan was so calm that he didn't care about his nonsense and said, "I haven't seen you at home for the past two days, and I don't know where you've been fooling around. Come, let me see your cultivation progress."

Lin Xun stepped forward.

Huo Qingshan reached out his hand.

Lin Xun handed over his right hand.

Huo Qingshan relaxed, closed his eyes, raised his index and middle fingers, and gently wiped across Lin Xun's wrist. His action was like drifting clouds, like flowing water, the temperament was so mellow.

Lin Xun silently looked at his master and counted down in his heart.

Three, two, one.

Huo Qingshan fiercely opened his eyes!

"Sinful disciple!" Huo Qingshan looked at him, his gaze condensed like an arrow, and shouted in a low voice. "Did you dual cultivate* with an evil demon?!"