Chapter 11 Firewall (1)

Huo Qingshan looked at him thoughtfully, and then was gradually overjoyed: "Yes! Yes! That's the truth! I absorb spiritual Qi every day. After years and months, my body's meridians gradually deposit impurities. Xiaoyao Zi's play Guqin and chess all day long, drinking goji berries, sit quietly, so his meridians smoother than mine."

Lin Xun hit the mark by a fluke.

He thought if he accessed the folder where Huo Qingshan stores data through the compiler interface and deleted the junk data directly, would he solve the problem?

He put into action and concentrated on Huo Qingshan.

The blue interface gradually appeared, but Lin Xun found that the menu bar at the top of the interface was gray, which meant that he did not have permission to access it. In other words, he couldn't debug Huo Qingshan's program, modify this program, or access other things.

However, he clearly remembered the other compilation interfaces he saw...such as Wang Anquan and Zhao Jiagou, the menu bar was lit.

Why?

While Huo Qingshan pondered his physical condition, Lin Xun also began to think.

Is there any difference between myself, Wang Anquan, and Master?

——Yes!

Wang Anquan did not cultivate immortals, he was an ordinary person.

And he was in the Qi Refining period, above a certain level than ordinary people.

Huo Qingshan was in the Nascent Soul* period, which was a lot higher than him!

* Nascent Soul(元婴,yuán yīng),one period of cultivation.
The whole cultivation process: Qi refining——Foundation Establishment——Gold Core——Nascent Soul——Immortal Ascension——Go through God's test

Then things were easy to explain.

He could manipulate the compiler whose realm was lower than or equal to his own, but not higher than his realm.

That meant he couldn't help Huo Qingshan until he reached the Nascent Soul period.

He was thinking about it, while Huo Qingshan said: "Now that I know the source of the problem, that's great! I only need to entrust Bihai Fairy to prepare me a medicinal pill at the Taoist grand meeting to eliminate impurities. This problem can be solved naturally!"

Well, Master naturally had a Master's method.

Lin Xun: "Congratulations to Master."

"You are also a malleable talent in the end!" Huo Qingshan said: "But the matter of spiritual Qi needs diligence and induction——otherwise you will greatly lose the face of Wu Ji Sect, and make me a laughing stock."

Lin Xun: "Yes."

Huo Qingshan gave him a detailed description of the feeling of the "spiritual Qi in nothingness", and taught him three methods of meditation, asking him to feel day and night until he felt the Qi.

Although Lin Xun felt that he might not be able to sense it at all, considering the majesty of the Master, he still responded obediently.

In the end, Huo Qingshan asked Lin Xun's ID card number, saying that it was the Taoist grand meeting nine days later, and they had to arrive one day in advance, he need to book tickets.

Lin Xun thought that everyone is cultivating, why not fly using a sword.

Now that his materialist worldview had collapsed, it was normal to yearn for flying, so he asked Huo Qingshan.