Chapter 55 Duplication (6)

If it had been someone else, Lin Xun would definitely ask why he should get in the car.

But Dong Jun's words were short and powerful, almost like commands. He subconsciously opened the passenger door obediently, sat in the passenger seat, and then hugged Pointer as quietly as a chicken.

Dong Jun turned the steering wheel to the left, and the car made a U-turn towards the gate of the community.

Pointer, "Meow."

The cat poked its head out of Lin Xun's arms and stretched out its paws, reaching out to Dong Jun, who rubbed its head with one hand.

Pointer rubbed his head against Dong Jun's hand, looked at him, then turned to look at Lin Xun, and finally, the half of its body that it had stretched out relaxed into Lin Xun's arms.

Dong Jun, "It likes you very much."

Lin Xun, "I guess it knows that you are driving."

Dong Jun gave a faint "um" sound as he steered the car to turn; the car moved smoothly, and Lin Xun hardly felt any sudden acceleration or deceleration, just like the most perfect automatic driving system.

Lin Xun, "What are we going to do?"

Dong Jun, "We're heading to Galaxy for a meeting."

Lin Xun, "...oh."

He didn't know what Dong Jun's intentions were, but in any case, he was already in the car.

Dong Jun didn't speak any more. Lin Xun was afraid of interrupting his driving, and did not take the initiative to speak.

The car moved steadily as if they weren't driving but remained in place; he was a little sleepy – he went to bed at 2 o'clock in the morning, and still started his day at 8 o'clock. In fact, he was a little tired; but it wasn't because he slept less – more like his dreaming seemed to have consumed most of his energy.

Dong Jun seemed to notice this.

Dong Jun, "Didn't sleep well?"

"A little bit." Lin Xun said, "But it's okay."

He said, "Your car driving is extremely stable."

"Is that so?" Dong Jun turned his head and glanced at him. "You should go to bed early."

Lin Xun had a little guilty conscience.

Dong Jun just looked at him indifferently, but he seemed to know something.

Lin Xun convinced himself that it was impossible for Dong Jun to know what he had been up to last night – after all, he scheduled his reply perfectly, sending it to Dong Jun at 8 o'clock in the morning instead of at 12 midnight, pretending to already be asleep during that time.

He said, "I will go to bed early."

Dong Jun didn't respond, and the car window slid down automatically. It was not yet summer, and it was a cloudy day. The cool wind from outside made Lin Xun more comfortable.

In the next moment, the Bentley suddenly accelerated!

Upon the city's roads, traffic flow was in good order; however, it seemed as if the level of Dong Jun's vehicular authority was exceptionally high – without a doubt, it must be exceptionally high.

Originally, this behavior would alert the system and issue an alarm, but there were no warning sounds. On the contrary, the other vehicles on the road avoided them like fish swimming to escape from a predator, getting out of their way and leaving enough space so their vehicle could pass. After they drove past, the traffic flow returned to normal order.