Chapter 33 Debug (5)

As the security guard of the community, this “Military green flower” uncle must know the status of the residents well. With his guidance, Lin Xun had no worries about finding people who were acting weird, depressed, or easily invaded by evil seeds.

Military Green Flower: My shift’s about to end in a while, you can wait for me at the fork in the road.

A happy wild pointer: Okay.

After finalizing their agreement, Lin Xun did not return to their apartment and walked downstairs instead, bringing his keyboard with him.

The community’s greening initiative came out really well done, and the dense foliage of paulownia trees cast shadows under the streetlights.

The uncle in the security uniform stood waiting under a tree at the fork in the road holding a stun gun baton. Lin Xun stepped forward and greeted him.

Lin Xun did not notice the security guard’s figure as he was sitting in his booth last night. However, now that he stood in front of Lin Xun, it was apparent that the uncle had a well-built and strong physique, accompanied by fierce facial features.

He looked at the uncle’s stun gun baton and his keyboard, and thought that they look more like criminals instead of bringers of justice.

Uncle, “Tonight, I have to send a man from B6 to prison.”

Lin Xun respectfully said, “I will follow you.”

“That guy is a bastard.” The uncle said.

He looked at Lin Xun as he said, “There’s another thing.”

Lin Xun, “Yes.”

Uncle, “You came out of Building C, where do you live?”

Lin Xun gave him his address.

“Good!” The uncle tucked his stun gun baton. “I’ll tell you something. There must be something going on in your building.”

Lin Xun suddenly had an ominous premonition.

He asked the uncle, “What’s wrong?”

Uncle, “You should watch the apartment on the fourth floor. These days, there is an old man that has been frequenting the place. I think he’s part of a cult, or an organization running a pyramid scam. —Do you have any impressions?”

Lin Xun, “…yes.”

Uncle, “The old man came in with a coffin this morning. Several people dressed in fancy clothes have also been going in and out of your building from four or five o’clock to seven o’clock this afternoon. Huh! This is definitely suspicious.”

He looked at Lin Xun. “I can’t ask directly since I do not have any evidence. You should pay attention. If he acts out of line, we will report him. He dares to engage in cult activities in Chaoyang District; this is the boldest person I have ever seen.”

Lin Xun, “…ok.”
Master, you are being watched by the Chaoyang community, and you’re about to become this uncle’s stepping-stone to achieve his goal of becoming one of the top ten good citizens.