Chapter 80 Compression (7)

"Brother," Lin Xun said, "Look who it is."

Chang Ji opened his eyes and looked at the man.

Chang Ji, "I can't believe it's him."

Lin Xun couldn't stop laughing and picked up his phone to take a series of ten photos.

While shooting, he asked, "Did he become the water ghost's scapegoat? Is there any solution?"

After shooting, he also backed up these photos.

In the photo was a mess of muddy algae coiled around an unconscious dirty merman, only a pale face was still clear.

—If one looked at the facial features properly, they looked good separately, but when they appeared together in one face, it looked like the owner was asking for a little trouble, but it did not apply to other people's faces, just Qi Yun!

In the past two days that he lost contact, Qi Yun was actually pretending to be a fish in the company's artificial lake.

He went to pat Qi Yun's face.

"Qi Yun? Wake up." Lin Xun said, "Get up and practice your sword."

Qi Yun did not wake up.

He continued to pat. "Trainee, get up and dance."

Still no response.

Lin Xun thought for a moment and leaned down slightly. "Your sword is lost!"

Qi Yun remained still.

Lin Xun pondered carefully and finally shouted in his ear.

"Bro, you're in the hot search!"

After shouting, he went to pat Qi Yun's chest again.

Qi Yun coughed out a mouthful of water. Lin Xun immediately turned him over, patting him hard on the back.

Qi Yun's back was exposed; of course, you wouldn't expect a water ghost to wear clothes. Lin Xun looked down, but didn't see Qi Yun's legs either, what he saw was a fish tail!

It was dark green, the same color as the water ghost's.  

Chang Ji was still purifying the lake with Buddha light, and the black demonic stain on Qi Yun's body was gradually dispersing—therefore the fish tail below his waist became more visible.

"Senior brother," Lin Xun said, "Is there something we can use to cover him? The impact is not good."

Chang Ji was in the process of taking off his jacket but seemed to hesitate—should they use the jacket to cover Qi Yun's upper body—exposing the fish tail, or should they cover the tail—exposing the naked upper body? Although his hair was quite long and can cover some parts, neither option was good.

Finally, Lin Xun saw him pick up the backpack placed aside and take out from it—

A gold-red—radiant and brilliant—cassock.

Chang Ji swathed Qi-the-whole-fish-Yun in the cassock.

After coughing up a lot more water, Qi Yun's eyelashes fluttered and he finally opened his eyes—his pupils also had an eerie green glow.

"I..." his voice was weak.

Lin Xun, "Congratulations, you have become a merman."

Qi Yun's eyes were listless as he turned his face and looked at Lin Xun.

Lin Xun was ready to receive Qi Yun's gratitude, and at this time, he would not be surprised even if Qi Yun called him dad.

Qi Yun, "How did you...why did you come so late?"