Chapter 40 Pointer (7)

Pay attention to safety.

Lin Xun’s hand that was stroking the cat stopped.

But Pointer didn’t, Pointer still rubbed against his hand.

It took a full minute before Pointer’s actions woke Lin Xun from his stupor, and for his brain to start working again, thinking, the male god cares about me?

That seemed to be the case.

A happy pointer: I will.

A happy pointer: Actually, I wasn’t hurt today, nothing happened to me.

Dong Jun: Good.

Dong Jun must be in a bad mood today, his reply was so terse. Lin Xun thought that the dialogue might end here.

So he continued to send messages: Do you want to see Pointer?

Dong Jun: Okay.

Lin Xun took a few photos of Pointer in his arms and sent them to Dong Jun in turn.

This cat was good-looking, with almost no bad angles, so it was a suitable subject for photographing.

Two minutes after sending these, the screen suddenly lit up and Dong Jun sent a video invitation.

Lin Xun’s heart raced, he looked at the mirror, confirmed that his current appearance was not bad, then cut to the computer screen and accepted the invitation.

Seeing Dong Jun appear on the screen, he was a little stunned.

Today’s Dong Jun wore a silver-gray silk shirt, still the same style, but was not wearing glasses.

It seemed that something had changed. Without the glasses, the outlines, and Dong Jun’s facial features were more prominent and clear. His appearance was already perfect, and now he was even more so… Lin Xun didn’t know how to describe it.

However, his eyes — eyes that seemed to lose focus after taking off the glasses, held a higher form of indifference, mildly different from the past, and his cold aura directly rose several degrees.

Dong Jun’s current expression and appearance were different from the impression in Lin Xun’s memory, but the difference was not drastic.

Lin Xun thought, there it is. This style, is exactly the same as Dong Jun’s code —no emotions but able to control everything.

But he didn’t dare to talk with Dong Jun that easily either.

Dong Jun spoke first.

He said flatly, “Pointer.”

Pointer, who was looking at the bird on the hawthorn tree outside, heard this sound. He turned his head suddenly and saw Dong Jun on the screen. He immediately “meowed” and stretched out his paw to touch the screen.

Lin Xun held it closer to the screen.

A smile appeared in Dong Jun’s eyes, relieving Lin Xun’s anxiety.