Chapter 35 Pointer (2)

He looked at the motionless Pointer.

Did it fall asleep, so it turned off?

——This was obviously wrong.

Was it dead?

Lin Xun’s heart beat faster, and he quickly observed Pointer’s belly.

The snow-white belly undulated evenly, it wasn’t dead but had only fallen asleep.

But why couldn’t he see its programming interface? Why were all things related to Dong Jun so weird?

He squeezed Pointer’s ear. “Pointer?”

Pointer’s snow-white fluff-covered pink ears trembled.

Lin Xun held its paw again. “Are you okay?”

Pointer slowly opened his eyes.

The eyes were clear blue, like blue iceberg in the deep part of the sea.

——Everything seemed okay, and he couldn’t see any physical problems on Pointer.

Lin Xun breathed a sigh of relief, but he felt that Pointer’s eyes were unhappy, a bit sad, not much like a cat, but rather like a cat elf.

Pointer did not close his eyes again after being roused by Lin Xun and only gazed at him with its lovely eyes.

They looked at each other for three minutes.

Lin Xun laughed. “Why are you staring at me?”

Pointer, “Meow.”

Lin Xun tried to stroke its tail.

Pointer suddenly stretched out a paw towards him.

Lin Xun didn’t move, and Pointer’s white furry paw landed on the bridge of his nose. Pointer did not expose even the tips of his claws and only rubbed Lin Xun with his paw pad.

Lin Xun smiled and held the paw.

Pointer moved closer to him, and rested its head on his shoulder in a very nostalgic manner.

Pointer was alive and well, so Lin Xun no longer worried about it. What he worried about now, was pressing against it and crushing it with his weight once he fell asleep.

He took Pointer down from the bed.

Pointer climbed back.

He took it down again.

It climbed back again.

Lin Xun compromised.

“If I accidentally press down on you, you should meow.” Lin Xun reminded Pointer, regardless of whether it could understand him or not.

Pointer, “Meow.”

Lin Xun stroked its fur, turned off the lights and fell asleep.

He was kind of a wild sleeper and felt that he flails in his sleep, tossing and turning in every which way. He would often fall asleep in one posture and wake up to a different position.