Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)

Lin Xun frowned, “I know the way.”

“Alright.” Chen Xi patted him on the shoulder, seeming to want to reminisce: “I haven’t seen you for a long time.”

Lin Xun let out a “hum” and was about to walk forward, when another person came from
behind Chen Xi.

“There is another request from the product side, you have to check it out.” The man said to Chen Xi, his eyes turned to Lin Xun: “This is…?”

“A friend.” Chen Xi smiled: “His name is Lin Xun, you must have heard of him.”

“Lin Xun…” That person repeated the name, and suddenly was enlightened: “I remember, didn’t everyone at your school call him Xun god? I remember you wanted to invite him to join our team at that time.”

“Exactly.” Chen Xi said, “Even now there are still schoolmates who talk about him. Unfortunately, Lin Xun did not agree at that time.”

The man shook hands with Lin Xun, and paid lip service: “I’ve been admiring you for a long time.”

Lin Xun felt quite bored, and a little bit mournful.

As neither of the men seemed to want to let him go.

The man asked: “What is Mr. Lin doing now?”

Lin Xun replied: “I’m doing artificial intelligence.”

The man asked again, “Which company does Mr. Lin work for?”

Chen Xi said: “He is creating his own product.”

That man: “Bravo.”

He’s had enough.

It was starting to get annoying.

Although this man said the words “admiring you for a long time “, it was actually said in a condescending manner.

——After all, since they graduated from school, they had become successful in their careers, but Lin Xun, who was talked about and even touted by everyone as a god in the beginning, had yet to accomplish anything remarkable.

Lin Xun lowered his eyes: “Sorry, I have to go.”

“Then we won’t disturb you, we should keep in touch.” Chen Xi smiled: “But the eleventh floor is full of conference rooms, so don’t run around.”

Lin Xun didn’t speak. He was about to get past these two people when the door of the next meeting room opened.

Ruan Zhi stepped out of the room with the sound of her high heels tapping on the floor. She held a stack of papers, turned when she was halfway out, and said things like “financial report” and “venture investment” to the person behind the door.

“Assistant Ruan?” Chen Xi said, “Was it Dong Jun who was in a meeting next door?”

His companion said: “It should be.”

Chen Xi looked at Lin Xun and said with a smile: “It’s hard to see Dong Jun here. You are lucky to run into him.”

He adjusted his tie, and seemed to be ready to greet Dong Jun.