Chapter 36 Pointer (3)

The word “Fuck” fell, and the entire audience became silent.

Lin Xun didn’t hold back and laughed out loud.

“Fuck… so many people.” Qi Yun expressed with a smirk on his face.

The audience laughed cooperatively.

He concealed the embarrassment perfectly, and Lin Xun even wanted to applaud him.

Qi Yun stared at Lin Xun for three seconds, then coughed, and after clearing his throat, he said, “The title of this rap is ‘Seal the Sword’.”

The fans clapped cooperatively.

Lin Xun wanted to listen whether this person could sing.

To show his respect for Qi Yun, he even took out his mobile phone, searched the stage name “Qi Yun” in the search engine. The search results opened his eyes——turns out Qi Yun was a big internet celebrity.

He became famous a year ago in winter after uploading a video on a short-form video hosting platform. In the video, Qi Yun played the guitar in white garbs against the backdrop of a ruined Taoist temple and a vast landscape covered with snow. He performed a self-made rap song titled The Piano and Sword Drifting, which told the story of a wandering swordsman. His video was quite profound and gave his identity an air of mystery.

The snow-covered landscape in the video evoked such a magical melancholy feeling that it quickly became popular on the Internet and made Qi Yun famous. He created the “Sword” series shortly after becoming famous. Among these were “The Sword Is Hard to Defend”, and “The Shadow of the Sword”, which solidified his fan base.

——Lin Xun laughed while watching.

At this moment, rhythmic music with rapid drumbeats resounded from the stage.

Qi Yun plucked the strings of a guitar!

A note fell, he leaned back and closed his eyes!

Lin Xun watched him.

“Sword, the pride in my life,
For you, I can cast it away! “

——This was a lovestruck man.

“The knife has been precious to him for many years,
You want him to bury this for you! “

——It turned out to be a story of three people.

Another note fell, and Qi Yun’s mood seemed to have reached its peak.

“I, I see how magnificent the mountain is,
The mountain, doesn’t see my worth! “

Lin Xun suspected that Qi Yun was deliberately trying to make him laugh to death as revenge for seizing the sword from their possession that day.

However, at that moment, the music’s tempo changed suddenly, and the fast drumbeats turned into a slow rhythm.

Qi Yun hummed softly, then sang in a muffled melancholic voice that was slightly raspy.

“I will wait for the rain to fall,
You can see the mist in the horizon under your umbrella—”

Lin Xun decided to take back what he said before. Qi Yun actually sang pretty well, his voice was pleasant, and he also looked good. Although he had no idea what the song was about, it could quite possibly deceive little girls.