Chapter 74 Compression (1)

"It can be considered as a method and used in many areas." Lin Xun said, "However, compared with other methods, there seems to be no substantial improvement, but there are other methods to choose from."

"Hmm." Dong Jun walked to the bedside. "Do you want to learn a little more about the principle behind Nutshell and use it in this case?"

Lin Xun, "Yes."

When he said this, he looked at Dong Jun and smiled unconsciously.

There was also a smile in Dong Jun's eyes, and the moment their gazes met, it seemed as if his movements were guided by some unseen hand—Lin Xun stretched out his arms and gently hugged Dong Jun's waist, burying his face between Dong Jun's chest and abdomen. It was warm and firm to the touch, they were so close that he could hear Dong Jun's heartbeat.

Dong Jun rubbed his hair intimately.

Lin Xun came to his senses, and felt he was being too clingy.

But he already had nothing to lose.

——Everything regarding this matter started the moment he woke up that morning.

He was aware of his own sleeping habits, and that he tended to move around when he slept; what he didn't know was that he had rolled into Dong Jun's arms at some point. When he woke up, he found himself stuck to Dong Jun's chest, and his right hand still holding onto the corner of Dong Jun's sleeve—as for his other body parts...Lin Xun felt himself like an octopus.

Dong Jun, who was well-mannered and possessed a lot of self-restraint, had unexpectedly indulged him to such an extent—he didn't know for how long Dong Jun had been hugging him. After seeing Lin Xun waking up, he could even ask him gently, "Did you sleep well?"

"Pretty good.

"But your sleep may not have been as good.

"Sorry.

"But I might still dare next time."

However, after sleeping together for one night, he really felt that the distance between Dong Jun and himself had become closer, and he wasn't so scared of Dong Jun anymore. If he could be this tolerant, then his temper wouldn't be bad at other times.  

In their current position, Lin Xun's forehead rested on Dong Jun's chest, and he could feel a slight vibration whenever Dong Jun spoke.

Dong Jun, "Do you want to keep sleeping?"

Lin Xun let him go. "I want to get up."

Then he looked at the time. "...it might be a little late."

Dong Jun, "It's ok."

Lin Xun got out of bed and went to wash. A set of washing utensils and two sets of dental utensils were placed on the silver-white washstand. In the mouthwash cup near Lin Xun's hand, toothpaste had already been squeezed onto the bristles of the white electric toothbrush—Dong Jun had already done it for him. This person kissed his forehead and then went to wash first before he had woken up completely.

Lin Xun picked up the toothbrush, held it in its mouth, and straightened his hair. The person in the mirror looked pretty pleasing to the eye.

After he finished washing, he went out and the little robot came over, holding Lin Xun's clothes on a silver-white tray—it seemed to have washed and ironed his clothes secretly.

In the conventional sense, people like Dong Jun were expected to have many servants in the house, including gardeners, drivers, and housekeepers. However, instead of humans, intelligent systems and robots were the ones who carried out these series of tasks, and even completed them more beautifully.