Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)

After learning the meaning of Lin Xun, Jiagou laughed out, then said: "You should feel embarrassed."

Lin Xun: "Embarrassment can't let me understand this book, you know me well, so can you understand it?"

Zhao Jiagou sat next to Lin Xun, took the book, turned a few pages, and after a while, changed his posture and sat up straight.

He said: "Suanfa*, even if you can program Luo Shen, even if you are called 'Xun God' ——but so what? For you, it is impossible to understand this book, but I can. There is a saying in Chinese, called 'The ruler has shortness, the inch has advantages', it means ..."

* Algorithm=算法(Suànfǎ), to facilitate the subsequent plot, I chose to use the Chinese name.

Speaking of that, he quickly changed his words: "No, I can't say like this, this is cursing myself, I'm not an inch*."

*inch=寸(Cùn), in Chinese, if you are 寸, that means you are an unlucky guy.

Lin Xun: "Now I start to doubt your Chinese level."

Zhao Jiagou looked into his eyes: "Your provocation is very successful."

He closed the book, and said to Lin Xun: "I need four hours."

Then, he took away the book and opened his laptop.

Wang Anquan reached out and took the Foundation Establishment in Thousands of Days, turned a few pages, and looked at Zhao Jiagou suspiciously: "Can you do it?"

"Learning a language is like deciphering a password, Anquan, this is your field." Zhao Jiagou said.

Wang Anquan: "I'm sorry, I can't."

Zhao Jiagou shrugged and began to operate the computer.

Lin Xun and Wang Anquan got closer from his two sides, observing his actions.

——Zhao Jiagou has a very amazing talent for language. He has a keen sense of the structure of language. This can be seen from his proficient Chinese.

Zhao Jiagou turned on the search engine, looking for classic classical Chinese texts, and selected a few articles with a heavy traditional Chinese atmosphere. Then he looked at the book cover of Foundation Establishment in Thousands of Days, added a book called Daode Jing.

He began to browse these classical Chinese texts one by one consulting the vernacular explains.

After watching for five minutes, Lin Xun and Wang Anquan were defeated, and went to do their own things respectively.

Zhao Jiagou hummed a song and glanced at them: "I must be familiar with their grammatical structure first."

Wang Anquan: "If we were bankrupt in the future, you can still be a linguist."

Zhao Jiagou: "I'm afraid it won't work. I don't have any art cell at all. I'm watching them like cracking passwords."

Two hours later, Zhao Jiagou turned off the browser, picked up the blue book again, and began to read it.

The speed of his reading was not slow, it seemed to be reading his mother language.

When he turned about five pages, he looked at Lin Xun.

"My dear Suanfa," he said: "Although I don't know why you are interested in it, it's all talking nonsense."

"Although I also think it's nonsense," Lin Xun replied to him: "But the content inside is likely to help me——I will raise your salary."

Zhao Jiagou: "Okay, then I will try to summarize this book as the words you can understand."

Another hour passed, and when it was time for lunch, Zhao Jiagou closed the blue book: "I've done it."