Chapter 48 Loophole (8)

Wang Anquan, "?"

Wang Anquan, "Why are you showing off?"

"I'm not showing off." Lin Xun said, "I have a myocardial infarction."

Wang Anquan, "Do you think I believe it?"

Lin Xun lowered his head and took a few deep breaths. "I..."

He said "I" , and for a long time, he didn't say anything more.

"Dong Jun came out to explain," he looked at the Weibo, and then at Wang Anquan, as if seeking approval. "So did the matter go away?"

Wang Anquan looked at him deeply, which made him feel a little scared.

Wang Anquan left the room. "I think it would be better to ask Jiagou about it."

Lin Xun, "..."

He ignored Wang Anquan and wanted to continue sending messages to Dong Jun, but he was afraid he'd be interrupting Dong Jun, so he could only look at the message in a daze.

He did not know when Pointer's programming interface disappeared, but the cat was now napping on his lap.

This cat stayed in Chaoyang community for a few days without showing the slightest fear or nervousness. It even gained a little weight and its fur remained shiny and smooth, soft, and dense.

Lin Xun touched the cat, thinking that in the end, it was Pointer's existence that completely broke the hearts of Dong Jun's wife fans.

In fact, what they said was correct.

If the person was someone you weren't familiar with or didn't trust, how could you allow them to look after your cat while you were away on a business trip?

After thinking about it, he received Dong Jun's reply.

Dong Jun: It's ok, I didn't efficiently restrict my employee's behavior.

A happy pointer: this might have a damaging effect on you qwq

Dong Jun: It won't.

Lin Xun tapped on the keyboard, typing a long paragraph but deleted all of them in the end.

Perhaps, seeing that he hadn't responded for a long time, Dong Jun added another sentence.

Dong Jun: I am not an idol, and Galaxy does not rely on public opinion to survive.

This was true.

Dong Jun didn't rely on his face to eat. Even though there were many wife fans, he had more technical fans among their fellow programmers. Back then, Dong Jun's GitHub was often worshipped by many programmers.

In the same way, the boss' personal life situation would not have any impact on Galaxy.

In addition to the globally popular autopilot technology, just the recently launched holographic gaming cabin was a comprehensive technological monopoly, other than Galaxy, no other individual or group could do it. If you live in the city, you can't go around without using the autopilot system. In the same way, if you want to play a holographic game you could only buy it from Galaxy's official website. Under these circumstances, unless there was a shocking scandal within the company or product quality issues, the possibility of Galaxy's stock price falling will forever remain a fantasy.

The turmoil on social media may not even count as a little trouble for Galaxy and even for Dong Jun himself.

After thinking about this, Lin Xun didn't feel nervous anymore. He thought about it and edited his message.