Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)

Fasten the seat belt, Lin Xun looked to Dong Jun.

To his surprise, Dong Jun pulled the handbrake by hand and then held the steering wheel.

The car started and drove out of the parking area. His driving movement was calm and smooth.

——This was a manually driven car, a thing that shouldn't appear in this era.

Three years ago, autonomous driving programs were popularized, and all cars were forced to be loaded with autonomous driving systems.

The maturity of 5G network technology made an instant response a reality, with global networking, and every car was under system control. Only need to set the destination, all work would be done by the automatic driving system.

Sophisticated procedures just like a perfectly functioning machine, deployed all the routes and speeds of all vehicles——in three years, no car accident had happened.

The operator of this huge autonomous driving system was Galaxy.

However, at this moment, Lin Xun saw that the CEO of Galaxy——he did not use the automatic driving program, but completely manual operation.

Dong Jun probably noticed his gaze, his voice was very soft, said: "Nostalgia."

Lin Xun: "Rarely."

Bentley merged into the traffic flow on the road, Dong Jun drove very steady, and it was no different from autonomous driving.

If it was autonomous driving, Lin Xun would continue to ask questions, but now——Dong Jun need to drive, he naturally felt embarrassed to ask questions.

Lin Xun was silent for a while, not knowing what to say.

He looked at Dong Jun, a near-perfect silhouette.

He focused his attention on Dong Jun and tried to see.

No interface, nothing.

Since the mysterious space appeared yesterday, he could see the blank program input interface even if he saw a stray cat on the road.

——Except Dong Jun.

Dong Jun seemed to be the only normal person in the world.

After confirming this, Lin Xun turned his head to look at the street view aside road.

At night, the city was brilliantly lit, the halo scattered into the sky, and no stars were visible.

Dongjun opened the music, soothing and beautiful tone, like the summer night.

It was half-past eight at night, and the car drove into the old city, close to Lin Xun's address.

The street lights were dim, and the light was seeping through the gap between the leaves of the phoenix trees. When he was about to reach his destination, Lin Xun heard Dong Jun said lightly: "Lions made a very amazing result. This afternoon, the person in charge told me that they are determined to win the championship of the science and technology expo. But I think Eagle is also prepared."

Lin Xun: "?"

He didn't care about Eagle, but Dong Jun thought Lions' results are amazing.

Did he want me to start being jealous now?

He said: "Luo Shen also signed up for the expo."

"I know." The car turned a corner and drove into the community gate: "I wish you all the best."

Lin Xun looked at the street scene out of the window, bit his lower lip, and asked Dong Jun: "Then ... how do you evaluate Luo Shen?"

For about thirty seconds, Dongjun did not speak.