Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)

These people – especially Zhao Jiagou, were still tirelessly slandering Dong Jun before he left, but now they had changed their tune in a heartbeat.

——Lin Xun then copied the “I worship the presence of Dong God”.

This was not the first time he had typed these words, but countless spam messages on the Internet had superseded all his previous “I worship the presence of Dong God”.

However, today, after jumping around Dong Jun’s social platforms for so long, he – a happy lemon elf, got together with the real life version.

He quietly glanced at Dong Jun.

Dong Jun was driving attentively, and his focused expression was very beautiful.

He switched to the WeChat interface with only Dong Jun and himself, and without speaking, he directly typed a command into his Luo software to chat with Dong Jun; he was quite interested in Dong Jun’s dialogue system.

Then, he stopped operating the phone.

A happy pointer: Hello.

Dong Jun: ^ ^

A happy pointer: Are you going to be our new member?   

Dong Jun: Yes.

A happy pointer: But we do not have any spare rooms.

Dong Jun: I hope you can come to Galaxy.

A happy pointer: Then, can I stay in your office?

Dong Jun: Of course ^ ^

Lin Xun, “?”

“Luo, what are you saying?”

He quickly picked up his phone, and tried to withdraw this message.  

But it was too late; Dong Jun had been looking at his phone screen.

Lin Xun tried to offer an explanation. “That’s not me.”

Dong Jun, “Luo Shen?”

“Yes.” Lin Xun said, “A small module of Luo Shen.”

Looking at the chat interface, he asked Dong Jun, “What’s your system’s name?”

“It’s a semi-finished product, and doesn’t have a name.” Dong Jun said slightly, “This project was shelved yesterday.” 

Lin Xun, “Why?”

“The Broderick coefficient  is 1.397.” Dong Jun said.

Broderick coefficient – an unfamiliar term.

So Lin Xun continued to ask, “What is it?”

“This is the result of the conference in Canada some days ago. Our industry will be launching a new test system called Broderick.” Dong Jun’s voice was gentle, and Lin Xun felt like he had returned to his school days, and was listening to his teacher.