Chapter 60 Traversal (1)

Indeed, programmers wouldn't lie.

But programmer-cultivators could.

Huo Qingshan showed a kind look in his eyes. "Yes, you have suffered a lot."

As a result, Lin Xun now held a pair of cufflinks blessed by a Nascent Soul master.

According to Huo Qingshan, this thing was enough to withstand the attack from someone in the Golden Core period, and if facing against someone in the Nascent Soul period, it could also defend. The capital was currently in danger, and devils may appear anywhere, so Lin Xun had planted firewalls on everyone around him to keep them safe.

He would meet Dong Jun at the amusement park tomorrow, and he had already thought about how to convince Dong Jun. When the moment comes, he will ask Dong Jun to walk through the maze with him and persuade him to draw the sword. If Dong Jun can pull it out, it will prove that Dong Jun was the emperor. Then he'll either keep the pair of cufflinks or give them to Anquan and Jiagou. If Dong Jun cannot draw out the sword, it would mean that he was not a cultivator, in this case, he'll give Dong Jun the cufflinks. This way, the personal safety of the male god is guaranteed.

In fact, in his own heart, he didn't want Dong Jun to have contact with these strangely powerful things.

Lin Xun left the fourth floor and returned to his room under the kind and watchful eyes of the elders.

He finished washing, changed into his pajamas, read some papers for a while, then turned his gaze to the cufflinks box on the bedside cabinet. The black box was exquisite and luxurious, and a pair of elegant and beautiful silver cufflinks would greet the recipient after opening the box. In addition, the silver river flowing under the surface of the cufflinks when examined under the light also matches the name "Galaxy*".

*In Chinese, the direct meaning of galaxy is silver river.

Dong Jun often wears shirts, so the cufflinks will not be cast aside. He took these two little things in his hand and thought about what kind of rhetoric he should use when he finally gives Dong Jun the present. 

Thank you for accompanying me to the amusement park?

Thank you for taking care of me these days?

Or just, I've seen you wear something like this occasionally, and I think this fits you.

He was a little lost for a while; the thoughts in his mind became chaotic, and as if in a trance, he seemed to recall a scene where he was indeed choosing a gift for Dong Jun.

A slight feeling of dizziness hit him, and when he recovered, the cufflinks were still in his hands. Strangely enough, he felt a little depressed and finally chose to go to sleep.

As expected, another dream came again. He had been dreaming every day for the past few days.

The dream was vague; there was a white and silver room. The sunshine outside the window was good, and the ceiling was bright.

A white robot arrived beside his hand.

The mechanical grid opened, and a black box appeared.

Somewhere in the room, or perhaps the void, a mechanical voice – apparently electronically synthesized – sounded. "Your order has arrived."

"Thank you." He picked up the box and opened it, and the silver river shone under the light of the sun.

"He asked you out." The mechanical voice was flat and straightforward, and the logic in it was not flexible or changeable. "Location, Playground. There will be fireworks at seven in the evening."