I'm Sorry About Last Chapter So Here Is Fluff

The Avengers decided that every first Friday of a new month they would have family night. Basically, starting at five o'clock the Avengers gather in the commons to watch movies, play games, eat food, and just enjoy the company. They even made a no phones rule, Fury even knew that if he needed to reach the Avengers he would have to tell Jarvis and he would pass the news to the Avengers. 

Peter has been waiting for the family night since, well, the last family night. He's always so stressed out with school and homework and Spider-Man (who is also banned from patrolling on the family night), so the family night is always a great escape where he doesn't have to pretend to be someone he isn't. The Avengers know his secrets and he can be the real Peter Parker with them. 

He was excited for this Friday, that is until approximately a week and a half ago when his life ended. Ok so maybe that was an exaggeration, but knowing Tony it definitely is the end of his life (as he knows it at least). Mr. Harrington got them the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go on an OVERNIGHT field trip to STARK INDUSTRIES aka HIS HOUSE. So now, not only is he missing family night but he also has to spend it with idiots from his class (besides Ned and MJ of course). Everyone else is ecstatic, even Ned whose been to the tower overnight more than once. He hasn't told the Avengers yet, he felt bad that he wouldn't be able to go, but more than that didn't want them to know he would be at the tower anyway. 

Peter knows that his dad doesn't have any say in this, and neither does Pepper. It's all the doings of Mrs. Brunsburn the head of PR. She doesn't even know that Peter Parker exists, let alone that he is actually Peter Stark. It's honestly flattering, that someone so important would choose his decathlon team to go, but he was still less than happy about it (to say the least). The class will be staying in the hotels that important people use when thier are conferences. 

It's Tuesday night and tomorrow is the last day he can turn in his permission slip, meaning tonight is the night he has to tell them. 

"Hey dad," Peter says in a shaky voice as he enters the commons. 

"What's up?" He looks over to his son and does a double take, "You good?"

Peter nods, "PFFT, yeah of course! Why wouldn't I be? So, um, I can't go to family night on Friday and-" 

For the first time in a long time Tony actually looks mad, "Peter! You know family night is important. You are going no matter what, your plans can wait." 

"Well, um, no. You see, Mrs. Brunsburn, the PR lady, you know? Um, she gave my class an overnight field trip to, well," Peter scratches his neck, "Here. I kind of have to go but please don't ruin my life..." 

Tony blinks, "Oh, well, wow. Sorry, Pete, I shouldn't have accused you of ditching us like that. Anyways, don't worry, we will stay away. I don't want you in the press anyways," (A/N HOLY SHIT MY COMPUTER IS POSSESSED- someone all Sam and Dean!! I  pressed the backspace key once but it kept deleting stuff when I wasn't even touching anything on my keyboard and then I moved my curser and it kept deleting stuff in the other part and then I opened a new tab and it kept deleting stuff! AHHHH). 

...

Peter gloomily walks into the front doors of the tower with his class behind him. The field trip started after school, so it's nearly four o'clock. Peter should be upstairs with his family helping to set out food and get out all of the blankets for family night. He sighs and grabs the new badge Happy printed off for him. For security purposes, Happy, Tony, and Pepper, decided it would be best if they got him a new badge and made it seem like he didn't leave here. Tony even told Jarvis to not call him any nicknames and pretend he doesn't know the kid. 

The tour leader stands in the front and is probably explaining the levels and rules, but Peter isn't paying attention. Besides, he is at the highest level possible and doesn't even need a pass. Mr. Harrington goes through the scanners first and stands on the other side of them waiting for his class. Unsurprisingly, Flash is the next to go. Peter is the last, he practically drags his feet through the scanners. Hearing Jarvis greets him the same way he greeted everyone else made Peter a little sad, despite what he says he loves his nicknames.