Christmas Live Stream

Don't forget to vote comment and share this story with others :)
Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it)
...

Christmas with the Avengers is literally one of the best things in the world. It took us 3 hours to open up all of our Christmas presents, and we had to take three food breaks and two bathroom breaks. 

From Dad I got a new suit, a new phone, and a new Stark watch that has too many cool features to list. I made him a scrap book thingy and it was kind of embarrassing but he almost started crying so it was totally worth it. 

I got Clint the newest Mario cart and he also got me the newest Mario cart so we decided that we would keep one and then go shopping together to get something else for the both of us. 

Steve got me some Avengers fuzzy pants, socks, and blankets and I wrote him seven detailed instruction book on how to use the house and not act like a grandpa- we and to wait fifteen minuets to open the next present because Dad and Clint where laughing so hard. 

I got Natasha really simple but pretty necklace because she said she used to have one but lost it during the red room. She got me a really cool key chain thingy- it is actually really cool and I already put it on my backpack. 

Bruce got me a new science book, and I got him the same thing so we decided we would start a book club- first meet read to page 100 meet in my room on Monday I will be serving tea a scones. 

Bucky got me a Spider-Man mug that says The best Avenger on it then he made me a card that assured me I wasn't the 'best' Avenger but that it was the only mug at the store. I got him a Bucky and Spider-Man action figure set- It's pretty cool if I don't say so myself and I may or may not have bought me one too. 

I got Thor and Loki  something too and they also got me something but I won't be seeing them for a while because they have some holiday tradition on Asgard. 

Out of no where my phone starts beeping- a lot. 

Ned: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh 

Ned: You know all of the Avengers!!!!! 

Ned: Oh my gosh you traded presents with them

MJ: You're an idiot and a loser check Instagram 

Quickly I open up Instagram my mouth hanging open, I can feel the rest of the Avengers staring at me confused. 

1.3 million friends requests-what the heck 

I go to my feed and look at the top where the stories are - Live Stream Bruce Banner 

ItsFlash- Oh my god it's Penis Parker 

Cindy2121- Oh my god Peter Parker 

Nedleeds- THATS MY BEST FRIEND

MJ- Loser 

OliverQueen- TONY STARK HAS A SON?! 

"BRUCE WHERE IS YOUR PHONE!" I yell making everyone in the room jump. "YOU STARTED A LIVE STREAM ON INSTAGRAM!" Oh shoot they can hear that. 

He quickly grabs him phone from where it was propped up on the stand next to him. Quickly he jabbed at his phone to turn it off. 

"Well I guess I'm not the one that needs the 'how to use Instagram' direction book," He throws the book at Bruce's face, he jumps in surprise. 

Clint and Natasha chuckle slightly. 

"Wait... so they know your my son..." Tony says somewhat cautiously. I nod slowly, still in shock. 

"PEPPER! Scheduled a conference call!" Tony yells. Pepper walks into the room and scoffs. 

"What di dyou do this time..." Simultaneously we all point to Bruce. 

...

Sorry it is bad :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

-EB