Civil War Deux

Hey everyone, I wrote a short Spideychelle adventure one-shot for a fanfic contest so Y'all should go check it out. Also, don't forget to follow me and vote and comment and read all my other books. Thanks, XD 

RECAP: Bucky and Peter knew each other in HYDRA and was told the other was dead but at civil war, they saw each other again and started crying and hugging END RECAP.

I might not update as much as I was originally going to this weekend because I am going to a  basketball game that is like 2 hours away on Saturday and I feel like I'm doing something on Sunday but forgot what I'm doing. 

ANYWAY

...

"How?" 

"After they told me you died I went on a mission and saw Steve and then he was able to help break out of HYDRA," Bucky explains. 

"They told me you died and then they..." I gulp at the memory. 

Pain. 

Fear. 

"Peter. What did they do to you?" Bucky says, his eyes flashing with fear. 

"Th-They," My eyes tear up and soon I am lost in a memory. 

... 

*VIOLENCE*

I am sitting on the hard concrete floor. 

Alone. 

Before I had Bucky. 

But not anymore. 

The door creaks open. 

"Spider," The voice hisses sending shivers down my spine. 

...

I am cuffed to a metal table, my hands and ankles. 

I can't move. 

The guy forces open my mouth and shove some sort of powder down my throat. 

I scream. 

My vision goes black but I can feel the pain and fear. 

I can hear what they are saying. 

"Ready Spider?" The guy hisses. 

I hear electricity coursing through the room. 

Then I feel pain. 

... 

I wake up in the cell. 

I look down at my arm. 

It is gone. 

In place is shiny metal. 

...

"Peter! It's ok," Bucky says placing a hand over my left shoulder. 

"I-I" Not being able to say another word I push the Spider logo on my shirt. It falls loose around my shoulder. I slip my arm out of the sleeve. My torso and back are marked with scars. I got even more after Bucky left, even though I escaped just after he left. But that isn't what he's worried about. It's the glinting arm matching his. 

He gasps and I see pain flash across his eyes. 

"Peter. I'm so sorry I should've been there... I should've saved you... helped you," I smile at him sadly and shake my head. 

"You thought I was dead. It's not your fault," I press the button on my suit again so it tightens around my body hiding the scars and arms again. 

He wraps his arms around me again and keeps repeating 'I'm sorry' over and over again. 

"IS ANYONE ELSE CONFUSED?" A voice screams which belongs to Clint. 

...

Sorry it's short... Part 3?