Field Trip NOT to My Home

This is not a normal field trip chapter. 

Peter was taken by HYDRA when he was younger but he is back now and Tony is his dad. 

...

We are all sitting on a yellow bus on the way to our field trip. We are going to the new science museum that opened a week ago. The whole school is very excited. The bus comes to a stop in the parking lot and the class practically jumps out of their seats, Ned and I following behind the class chattering excitedly about what we are going to see in the museum. 

Once we finally get off the bus we enter the museum, on the side of the door I see a red star. My muscles tighten as memories flood back. I take a deep breath, it'll be ok. I'm sure it's nothing. Ned looks at me curiously but I shake it off and we walk into the large doors. 

Once I step inside a familiar face dressed in black is standing in front of us. No. I stop in my tracks and the man smiles at me... that sickening smile I memorized all too well, the knife cutting down my skin, the screams that escaped my lips. 

"Everyone get out," I say. In a voice that scares me. Flash just snickers and rolls his eyes. 

"I'm not kidding get the fuck out of here while you can," Ned looks over at me with concerned eyes. Slowly I take off the glove hiding my metal arm and the room gasps, the man dressed in black gasps. I run up to the man and throw a punch to his face. 

"Peter!" The teacher gasps. 

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I scream as more men dressed in the black run into the room.    

"Hello Hollow Spider, we've been waiting a long time..." I shoot a web at his face and try to throw him across the room but he cuts the web. I punch person after person and throw people around, taking multiple hits as well. I glance behind me to see my class still standing there in shock. 

"GET OUT OF HERE IDOITS!" I shriek at them while blocking another punch and sweeping someone's legs. No one moves. They are so stupid. I'm sorry Ned. 

"Homecoming

Jacket," I throw a punch knocking the guy against the wall, leaving a large dent. 

"STOP!" I scream as tears stream down my face from the pain. 

I feel a knife slice my back and I let out another scream, more tears falling town my face. Another many cuts the other part of my shirt, the sleeve with my metal arm barley hanging on. I rip the sleeve off, and the part of my shirt with the 'HYDRA' mark also gets ripped off in the process. I roud house kick the person on my left's face and he staggers backwards. 

"Train

Uncle," I punch the guy next to me again letting out a scream. I do a backflip over a man and kick the back of his knees so he topples over the opposite way. I throw a couple punches and take a few as well. Blood drips from my face as my body slams against the ground. 

"Fire

Soldier," 

My mind stops. My brain goes blank. I look at the young people behind me in confusion. 

Who are they?

Enimies. 

I look to the people in front of me. 

Who are they?

Family. 

"Ready to comply," I say almost against my will. I look up in confusion and come o my feet, all feeling of pain leaving my body. 

"Time for your punishment," He hisses. 

"Yes, sir,"  I say and follow the men into a dark room. 

The man pulls out a shiny kinfe and drags it across my skin. It burns, but I don't scream. I can't scream, I disobeyed my family and I deserve this.