Little Brother

Sorry this is kinda bad and not proofread. I hope you like it anyway. 

Peter is sitting on the couch, Henry sleeping by his side. He clutches his Spider-Man suit in one hand bouncing his foot up and down waiting for a knock at the door. The Avengers need him, but he has a little brother. Only 5 years-old. Peter can't just leave him. 

A knock finally rings throughout the room and Peter carefully gets up replacing his body with a pillow. He opens the door to find MJ standing on the other side with a backpack. "Thank you so much, MJ." He said before pushing past her and running to an ally to change. 

The wind blew past him and he couldn't help but love the familiar adrenaline pumping through his blood. After May died, Peter could hardly go on patrol because he didn't want to leave Henry. Karen calmly directed him to the site of the attack, as he approached he could hear the loud noises and screams. 

"Need some backup?" Peter quipped before shooting a web at the army of enhanced agents trying to take over New York.  None of the Avengers knew who Spider-Man really was, but decided he was far from a threat and were happy to have him as part of their team. 

The other Avengers seemed to be wearing down already, but there was still at least 100 left. Captain America fought alongside Thor, every now, and again Thor hits his hammer against Steve's shield to make the agents around them fall to the ground. Natasha and Clint worked alongside each other, leaving Tony and Peter to work together. They were saving Hulk for a backup. 

The mighty heroes fought their way through the swarm of agents, receiving cuts and bruises along with the war. Peter shot a web straight at an agent's face, swinging him around into a few others. He felt a sharp pain down his back and let out a loud scream. 

Iron-Man quickly shot the guy down and the rest around him. "Tin Can, let's get into the building we might be able to find a commander or something!" Peter shouts running into the building, Iron-Man following close behind. 

I grip the door handle and pull it clean off the hinge running farther into the building, webbing agents left and right. 

All of a sudden a scream pierces through the, a scream belonging to a young boy. A scream that sounded familiar. 

A man in a tux stood in front of the brothers with a  sad look on his face, "I'm sorry to inform you that May didn't make it through the surgery."  

Henry tightened his arms around Peter's neck, "Y-You're joking... right?" Peter said in a desperate voice holding onto his brother tighter. 

"NO!" Henrey screamed kicking his legs back and forth, "NO!" His voice broke Peter's heart even more. 

The man winced and just nodded his head, "H-Henry, it'll be ok. I promise," Peter whispered trying to keep the sadness out of his voice. Henry just screamed again. 

Henry.

"No!" Peter screamed sprinting in the direction of the scream, Iron Man following close behind. He webbed each door he passed, pulling it off its hinges praying that when he opened the door he would find someone else. Not Henry. How could he let this happen? 

He heard another scream, this one much louder. They are close. Peter didn't slow his sprint, turning the corner and flinging open another door. 

Peter's heart dropped at the sight. Henry sat in a chair, his hands and ankles tied to it. A man stood next to him flipping a knife. Henry's eyes were wide in fear, tears spilling over. 

"Let. Him. Go." Peter gritted out in a tough voice. He heard the other Avengers enter the room behind him, but could only focus on his little brother tied to a chair.