When three Heros Reunite

*Steve and rouge Avengers come back so they didn't make up with Tony or know anything about Peter*
...
Hesitantly I walk into the large doors of my home.
Only this time I'm with my whole class.
My whole FREAKING class.
To say I'm scared is an understatement.
Dad is going to embarrass the living heck out of me.
He did tell me he had something going on today though- something about someone coming back- he seemed kind of nervous so I didn't pressure him.
Inside the doors is a lady with brown hair- Molly I think. I whip out my badge and clip it to the front of my shirt.
I don't NEED one but Pepper gave me one in case someone questioned something.
It's a level red and blue pass.
That's the highest, Happy, Rohdey, and I are the only ones with it.
Pepper and Tony don't have a badge
A flash of recognition passes across Molly's face as she looks at me.
"Alright Midtown right? I'm giving you all a white pass (the lowest). Here at SI we have 10 levels the lowest reserved for guest- white. Janitors have purple, the next is for front desk workers, Green. Cooks have pink, interns have yellow, silver, or gold. Security guards and other important people have black, and the highest which only three people have is red and blue I'm going to hand out your passes and then form a line over there," she starts calling out names.
She calls Ned's and he almost faints.
I secretly follow him over to the line.
"Alright-" Molly was about to say,
"What about Parker,"
Aw frick.
"I handed his out- you must have missed it," Flash's eyes flash with anger and I sigh.
I really owe you one Molly.
Students begin to walk through the security and Ned is babbling about something I choose to ignore.
I step through the security and FRIDAY begins to speak, "Hello Mr. Parker level Red and Blue. Boss-"
"FRIDAY MUTE!" I say quickly and her voice fades out.
Thank god.
The class looks at me wide eyes, and mouth dropped," I shrug and look over to Molly. We begin walking away from the lobby but whispers are surrounding me.
...
After looking at two museums and four labs we break for lunch.
Ned MJ and I sit at a table in the car corner. I take out my lunch- left over pizza and begin to eat.
Ned keeps talking about how amazing it is and how lucky I am.
I'm not saying that I'm not lucky because it is pretty amazing here but it's kind of annoying.
MJ is sketching a picture of me for her distressed person book.
I just want to go up to the penthouse and watch TV with dad.
Flash has been calling me names and accusing me of lying.
...
Molly calls our attention and we throw away are trash and follow her to our next destination.
A conference room.
Oh heck to the no.
Q and A with Mr. Stark.
I'm going to die.
Molly opens the door and we all file in.
I feel the Spidey sense tingling in the base of my neck.
But I don't know why.
Ned squeals and I roll my eyes. Then I freeze.
My dad isn't the only one towards the front of the room.
Steve Rogers.
The man that nearly killed my father.
I look at my dad with a locked jaw.
He meets my eyes, he looks nervous- really nervous.
I then look over to Steve, who is staring blankly at the room.
He shakes his head.
Anger boils under my skin and I want to scream at him.
Around me people gasp and squeal. I just stand there. Looking in shock.
"Why don't you sit down?" I hear the familiar voice of Steve tell me.
I glare at him.
"Don't tell me what to do," I mutter. He looks taken aback.
The teacher gasps in horror.
"Peter..." I can barely hear my dad mumble.
"Excuse me-" Steve begins to say.
That tears it.
"Excuse you! What do you think your doing here,"
"Peter!" The teacher yells. I ignore her.
"Don't talk to elders like that. If you must know I'm making up with Tony,"
I take a step forward, "How do you know Tony want to make up with you after what you did to him," Steve clenches his jaw.
"You don't know what happened,"
I walk to the front of the room and ignore all the shouts of protests from teachers, "I don't know what happened? Are you kidding me? I WAS THERE! Is was there with my DAD as he suffered panic attacks from YOU when he was trying to get you set free after you left him in the cold. You hurt my DAD and he is the most amazing person in this world and doesn't deserve people like you in his life," Steve's mouth fell open and the room went silent.
I look over at dad and he seems to have tears in his eyes.
"PETER PARKER! I'm so sorry mr. Stark and Mr. Rogers I will take him back to the Buss he has been lying about this internship for months but this has gone to far Peter, you might be expelled for something like this." My teach starts walking towards me.
Shootshootshoot.
Steve nods towards me I look to dad again.
"It's ok, I'm sure he just wanted attention," Steve responded.
Dad flies up from his chair and looks at Steve with anger in his eyes.
"HOW DADS YOU TALK TO MY SON LIKE THAT!" The room gasps and the teacher freezes in her spot.
Steve stands up from his chair and looks over at Tony.
"You have a kid? You can barely stay sober for a day- is he just a result of another one night stand?"
Dad practically growls at him and I can feel the anger in my bones.
"I love Peter more than anything in this world-" I cut him off by pushing dad out of the way and standing in front of Steve.
"HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE AND TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT! Tony is the best dad I could ever ask for and he has been sober for a good year now. Your just-just- and IDIOT for talking about the most amazing hero ever like that." With our thinking I bring my hand up and ball it into a fist.
I bring it across his face with more power than ever and he goes flying into the wall landing in a heap.
The room gasps and Steve stands up quickly staring at me with shock.
Dad puts an arm around me.
"Thanks kiddo," I slowly nod.
"I'm sorry Mr. Rogers, I didn't mean to put that much power behind it- I'm also sorry for stealing you shield but not really holy cow I just punched captain America please don't kill me,"
"YOUR SPIDER-MAN!" He yells.
Frick.
"Ummm no?"
"PENIS PARKER IS SPIDER-MAN!" He yells
Oh no.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL MY SON!" Dad yells.
Flash cowers back in fear.
"Dad," I says and hit his arm trying to gain his attention.
"If you ever say anything like that to MY son- actually anyone I will make sure that you live the rest of you never get a good job ever," Flash opens his mouth then closes it again.
"If you tell anyone about this I'll sue!" Tony exclaims then motions for Molly to lead the class out of the room.
I look up to my dad and he looks my eyes.
The he pulls me into a hug.
"I love you Pete," He says.
"I love you too," I respond with a smile.
"Can I have some ice?!"