British

REQUEST
Peter was hidden in Britain for a while wile his dad was fighting the battle of Mew York. He had to stay a long time due to clean up. He moved back and had a British accent but quickly learned a Queens accent so he would fit in. Occasionally he slips into British mode.
BOLD=BRITISH (Idk if it'll work on my phone-sometimes it doesn't)
...
Peter POV
My eyes barley stay open as I trudge through the school. Last night I was patrolling and this guy tried to kidnap me so he got me all the way to Manhattan before I got out and then I had to web all the way back to the the Tower because dad is on a trip.
"Hey Peter!" Ned says as we meet up by my locker to head to our last class of the day.
I respond by nodding and let him talk the rest of the way. I listen to every word he says but am to tired to add anything.
Ned and I make our way to the back of the classroom and the bell rings. Mrs. Loomis walks in and smiles saying hi to the class.
I begin to tune her out as she continues to talk about the importance of Homer in today's literature.
"Peter! Pay attention! How did Homer preform his books?" She asked.
"Uhhh, he had to memorize them and then speak them to his audiences, he didn't actually write it down."
The class gasps and giggles slightly and Mrs. Loomis frowns.
"What?" I ask frowning slightly from confusion? Did I say something?
"Stop using a fake accent!" She exclaims.
"What- oh shit. This isn't fake. When I was gone for those two year is was in Great Britain and umm I kinda got an accent and covered it up with Queens but often slip back into it," I say. The class is quite as is the teacher I let my head fall against the table for tiredness.
"You can call my dad," I say tired of being called a liar.
"You don't have-" Flash was about to say but was cut off by the wall exploding.
Tony Stark walked out of his Ironman suit and the room gasped.
"What were you saying about my son, Eugene?"
..
Sorry that kinda sucked
-EB

PS-

Ya know that thing were it is like Brie experiencing it for her first time and RDJ experiencing it for the last time- that made me cry so hard but yet it was so cute. Endgame is stressing me out and it's Loki not good but I'm just so sad it's the last Avengers and most likely the last time the cast will be together and their cute friendships are adorable and I love them so much!!! Ahh I'm freaking out guys freaking out. I'm Loki having a anxiety attack on the screen right now about a movie which probably isn't ok but like 3 days!!!! Omg guys I'm not ready ahhhhhhhh any ways akdienebskapdjeejdidj
IDK how to put my feelings in to words right now. Have a swell night/day :)