Never Again Part 3

A/N the first two parts can be found on fairytaleabigail book before this but basically Peter has a nightmare so Steve Tony And Peter spar to let off some steam.
...
Steve POV.
As the father son duo behinds to soar I lean against the back of the wall.
Peter swipes Tonys leg which sends him falling to the ground.
The events of civil war plague my mind like and unwanted pest.
I hate myself for what I did. I shake it off and redirect my focus to the match. Tony stands up and throws a punch to Peters face, which he catches.
Dang that kids got skill.
As the punches and kicks continue, Tony becomes slightly slower each time.
Peter sweeps Tony's feet one more time and he falls to the ground. Peter pins his arms down. I push myself up from where I'm sitting.
"3...2...1," I say. Peter rolls off his dad and stands up like nothing happens.
"Sorry about that dad," He says in a cheerful voice and holds his hand out. Tony takes it and once he is standing pull Peter into a hug.
"Don't worry about it. Are you feeling better? I mean from the nightmare?" Peters smile fades a slight bit but nods.
"Yeah. Can you and Steve fight?" He asks. I sigh and tense.
Noooo. I tense up and look over at Tony. He slowly nods his head.
...
Peters POV.
I grab a water bottle and sit, my back pressed against the wall.
I feel a little bad asking them to spar against each other because of the whole civil war thing, but I'm pretty sure they made up now and I don't think Steve is bad person anymore.
Actually I quite like him. Dad and Steve both get into fighting position. They begin to circle each other. Neither one makes the first move.
"Come on guys!" I yell at them. Steve rolls his shoulders then throws a punch at dad. It hits him in the face. I wince slightly.
To my surprise Dad immediately crouches into a ball. He is muttering small phrases and shaking. I run over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He is crying. I look up at Steve. Tears are leaking out of his eyes as well.
"Dad! Dad! Your ok! No one is going to hurt you!" I wrap my arms around his shoulders the best I can given the awkward position.
Dad is still shaking and crying. He mutter some more words that I can't hear.
What should I do?
I don't know?
I take a deep breathe then take his hand and place it over my heart.
"Breathe... in... out..." I say in the calmest voice I can muster.
"Peter," my dad croaks out.
He wraps his arms around me and I rub his back like he would do for me.
"It's ok dad. No one is going to hurt you." After awhile Dad slowly lets go and stands up.
I stand up to and see Steve with tears still streaming down his face.
"T-Tony, I'm s-so sorry. I never meant for this to happen to you... I don't know what happened to me... but I hate myself for it." Dad shakes his head at Steve.
"Steve, I forgive you. I wasn't being a saint either. Let's just put it behind us ok?" Steve nods his head and Dad wipes his eyes. Steve takes a couple steps forward and gives my dad a hug.
I can't help but smile.
Maybe sparring does fix everything.
I let out a loud squeal and Dad and Steve quickly step away from each other. I look at the ceiling.
"What? That was just really happy and cute!" I exclaim. Dad chuckles and I can't help but laugh.
"Let's go back to bed," Dad says and ruffles my hair. I nod and together we walk upstairs.
Maybe sparring does fix everything.