Tattoo

My 100th chapter is coming up soon so I wanted to do something cool...

Requested by Sg62503

...

Peter had many secrets from his friends, Spider-Man, his family, and many more. However, he only had one secret from his family. Peter was hanging out with his friends, Ned and MJ, they decided to be rebellious and go to the tattoo parlor. 

Peter was hesitant but then agreed. MJ's older sister claimed to be our parent so we could all get a tattoo. MJ got a tattoo of a Black Dalia like the murder, on her lower back. It turned out very nice. Ned got a tattoo of a clone trooper on his shoulder. 

Peter got a tattoo on his lower back so it would be easier to hide. It is the Spider-Man logo with an Avengers A next to it. 

Peter loved the tattoo and did not regret getting it at all. It turned out great. Ned and MJ teased him a little bit about getting a tattoo of himself, but Peter didn't care too much. 

Plus they ended up thinking it was pretty sick. 

...

First Person

The Avengers and I were training together for the first time in two months. We have all trained by ourselves or with a partner for a long time but it was finally time for all of us to train together. 

I ran forward towards Captain America trying to punch him, once I get a punch in I to move to the next Avenger and keep going. The last, and the hardest one is Nat. It took me a solid five minutes to finally get a hit in. 

When we moved to punching bag drills, the gym was getting pretty warm. As a result, Nat, Steve, Bucky, and Clint took off their shirts. My shirt was dripping in sweat so I too took it off. 

After punching the bag for a while I heard multiple gasps from behind me. "What?" I ask turning around to face them. 

"You have a tattoo!" Clint exclaimed in shock. I opened my mouth and closed it again, not quite sure what to say. 

Tony stood their with his mouth open before saying, "What the hell?" 

"I'm so so sorry...  I was going to tell you but then I was scared! I went with MJ and Ned, the got MJ's sister to pretend she was our parent so we could get them," Peter rambles. 

Nat's slight frown turned into a smile and she patted Peter on the shoulder, "Good job kid. It's good to be rebellious once and awhile." Cling nodded eagerly as well as Bucky and the three of them walked out of the gym. So did Bruce because he didn't see the issue. 

Steve and Tony were more concerned. "Peter! You aren't old enough!" Steve exclaimed and Tony nodded in agreement. 

I turned to look at Tony, "I would have gotten this tattoo anyway!" I exclaim my voice rising. 

"What if the needles weren't sanitary? What if you got an infection?" Tony exclaimed walking towards Peter. 

"I'm fine dad!" Peter exclaimed grabbing his shirt and tugging it over him. 

"You are grounded, and I'm having Bruce chek it to make sure everything is ok. But... there is nothing I can do about it now... also it is a pretty cool tattoo," 

I nod slightly and give my dad a hug he scrunches his nose, "Go take a shower kid," he says and I roll my eyes but walk up towards my shower. 

...

I'm sorry this is so bad, IDK what just happened. (The request was good though)