Civil War Trois

The Avengers quickly made up after they found out about Bucky and Peter knowing each other. They have all moved into the tower afterwards. Today is the day after the 'battle' and they still have so many questions regarding Bucky and Peter.
All they know is that they are both victims of hydra and have matching metal arms.
Tony is sitting in a large arm chair, Clint and Natasha are sitting next to each other on the couch and Bruce is sitting on the opposite end of said couch (go with it He was team Ironman). Steve is sitting in an armchair as well. They are all sitting around with the same thoughts their mind:
Who the hell is Spiderman?
How did he get into hydra?
Bucky and Peter are the only ones not in the commons though.
Even Tony new better then to go get them from their room and force them to talk about their past. Past can be the hardest part of the present.
Everyone in the rooms probably get whip lash as they turn around to the source of the footsteps walking into the room. Peter and Bucky are walking close to each other, arms brushing.
Bucky nods to the room and Peter cowers behind him. Ever since hydra he hated big groups of people. Everyone in the room kept their eyes glued to the duo.
Bucky sat on the end of the empty couch and Peter sat close by him.
"Everyone, this is Peter. Peter Parker," Peter awkwardly waved at the group of superheroes and then moved closer to Bucky.
"We met in hydra, and ever since we where like brothers... well that is until they told us the other died," Bucky continues. The room is still confused. They know about Bucky, but absolutely nothing about the kid.
"It's ok Peter, you can talk to them. They won't hurt you," Peter opens his mouth slightly. The room looks at him with potty. The haunted look in such a young kids eyes terrified all of them, even Bucky.
Peter POV
"When I was ten they broke into my house. Murdered my aunt and uncle. My parents died before I really got a chance to know them. I spent 5 year in hell, forged into a weapon. They turned me-us into the Winter Soldier and the Winter Spider. They injected me with a serum, much like Steve, that gave me all my super powers. They then brainwashed us. However once we where thrown into the same cell we somehow snapped each other out of it. We still had to pretend like we where brainwashed though. They tortured us in more way then you could imagine. Eventually they figured out we became like brothers. So they separated us and told the other we where dead. After I though Bucky was dead I got tortured worse than before. After they... they," I shutter and look down at my arm.
Don't think about it.
Breathe.
Bucky wraps his arms around my shoulders.
"I was able to escape. I didn't have any family left so I roamed the streets. After being on the street for a week I saw how much crime their really was. I didn't want anyone to go through what we hadn't to or anywhere close to what we did. So I erm... well... Isortahackedintoyourdatabaseans mademyselfasuit and became Spider-Man. Then Mr. Stark found me and now I'm here," the rooms mouth is dropped open. I glanced down at my lap.
Don't think about hydra.
Don't do it.
No.
Peter Stop.
I can feel the pain of the knife ripping through my skin.
Blood seeping out.
My heart rate picks up.
No.
No.
Pain.
The cold water surrounding me.
I can't breathe.
My lungs burn.
"S-Stop,"
The piercing glance Master sends me.
The way he grabs me by my hair.
You are weak.
You are stupid.
The only purpose I serve is that of HYDRA.
I'm a monster.
I didn't want to kill them.
I see the faces of hopeless victims I killed.
"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean t-to. I-I d-dint me-mean to kil-kill you!"
I remember their screams of fear.
I clamp my hands over my ears.
During those missions I wasn't brainwashed.
I just wanted to save myself.
I scream out.
Then I cover my mouth.
No screaming.
Screaming is punishment.
"PETER!"
Bucky screams.
I try to open my eyes to reality.
But I can't.
Because this is my reality.
No matter how hard I try
I can't be Spiderman.
I am a weapon.
I am Winter Spider
I am HYDRA.
...
I just kinda wrote— didn't expect this twist anywho part 4?