Super Family

Hi everyone! Sorry, this isn't a request chapter but I really wanted to write fluff with all of the Avengers :)

...

Sure, The Avengers fight aliens and save the world, sure the Avengers are the Earths Mightiest heroes, and sure they have been through hell and back. But that doesn't mean that they aren't human (for the most part). 

Tony and Steve have been noticing that everyone was very stressed out lately- including themselves, work, mission, prying paparazzi, homework, etc. so they started talking and came to the conclusion that it was time for Sunday team bonding. 

With the hectic schedules, they haven't been able to have a full family movie night in nearly a month and were only able to have a family dinner once a week. Steve talked to Nick Fury and got him to give the Avengers a day off. 

When the others first found out, Clint was going to sleep all day, Natasha was going to curl up and read, Bruce was going to stay in the lab as usual, Thor and Loki were going to go to Asgard, Bucky was going to train, and Peter was going to hang out with Ned. 

However Tony and Steve forced everyone to leave the day for family fun. Forced family fun, Peter called it, but secretly none of them minded too much. So that is how the Avengers ended up in the middle of the woods without connection. 

...

4 hours prior

Peter walked in the front of the pack with Tony. They realized that if they tried to go somewhere they would be found by paparazzi so they all decided to explore the woods behind Avengers Compound. No one has ever been in this woods but they wanted to change that. 

Peter often talked about how cool it would be to have a shack in the woods, so The Avengers decided to do just that. Build a small shack in the woods just being enough to fit all of them. Each of the Avengers carried tools in backpacks (besides Tony of course because he is Tony Fucking Stark) to build the best shack anyone has seen. 

After walking for about an hour, Peter ran ahead of the group and stopped in a small clearing between some trees. 

"Right here!" Peter exclaimed dropping his pack full of tools on the ground. 

"Whatever you want, kid," Tony replied already coming up with a plan in his head. Everyone began to set down there tools and Steve grabbed a saw in one hand and safety goggles in the other. 

"I'll cut down these two trees for wood," Steve announced motioning between two trees with his fingers. 

As Steve and Bucky cut down the trees, Tony and Bruce discussed how to make the shack and what it should look like. Thor and Loki helped Natasha and Peter look through the packs for things they could use on the house such as windows and door nobs and hinges. 

Once the trees were cut down Tony and Bruce instructed everyone on where to cut the trees to make the correct size logs, before that they all took turns whacking all of the leaves and branches off the tree while laughing loudly. Steve, Bucky, Peter, Thor, and Loki didn't need any tools like the rest of them did. 

Once all of the logs were cut they sung songs and laughed as the assembled the shack. The summer air was humid and sweat ran down everyone's faces as they built. 

After hours of building, they smiled triumphantly at the cute shack they created. Peter looked up to the sky and frowned, "How long have we been here?" He asked as the sun no longer shone through the trees. 

Instead, it was dark and windy, and quite a bit cooler than before. Tony pulled out his Stark phone to check, "4:00..." He said in confusion at the dark sky. 

"It is probably going to rain!" Thor exclaimed making everyone flinch at the loud voice. 

Tony pressed a couple of buttons on his phone then swore, "No service." Peter then took out his phone and tested it as well. 

"We should head back before it rains," Steve says beginning to pack up the tools. The rest agree and frantically shove the tools into different bags, no longer caring what goes where. 

A cold wet drop fell from the sky landing on his arm, "AHHH!" Peter screamed dramatically as if he had been shot. 

That is when all heck broke loose, the rain came pouring down from the sky, The Avengers began screaming and abandoned the equipment and ran into the newly made shack. Once they were all huddled inside they sat, lining the walls. 

Thunder cracked and lightning struck making everyone jump. "I SWEAR MY GOOD FRIENDS THIS IS NOT MY DOING!" Thor shouted after a loud thunder. 

Natasha shook her head and let out a long laugh, followed by the others. 

"Let's play Truth or Truth!" Peter exclaimed smiling brightly at the opportunity. The Avengers looked at him slightly confused but Peter continued to explain that he didn't want to have to actually do anything. 

So they agreed, and because Peter suggested it, he went first. 

COMMENT TRUTH QUESTIONS FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!!

...

I have no clue what this was, I didn't have a plan when I started writing this