Scarecrow (Supernatural)

Requested by @wintersgohst1313 

Sorry, it has taken me so long to write your request but I just watched this episode today and became inspired!!! (And then waited another month to finish it)

Also please no spoilers for Supernatural I'm only on season 5.

The episode is Scarecrow if you want to watch it. 

Peter is 7

There is this town that sacrifices a man and a woman in the second week in April and then it gets killed by a scarecrow. A young couple, the Parker's got sacrificed and a year later Dean and Sam found out about it and attempted to figure out how to destroy it. 

We are pretending that Sam didn't try to go to California to find his dad 

...

Tony walks down the street with his son he adopted a year before because his parents went missing. Even though Tony loved his kid with all of his heart and would never give him up, he has been researching to try and find Peter's parents. 

Maybe they are being tortured or kidnapped, who knows. But Tony knows that if there is something he can do to save those people then he will. 

"How was your day, buddy?" Tony asked looking down at his adorable son. 

"It was great!" Peter then launched into a full-blown explanation of his day for the rest of the walk to the tower. Yes, Tony could have just picked him up but he thought it would be nice to get some fresh air. 

...

After Tony tucked Peter in he went down into his lap and looked up the same information. The farthest he has got was the last town they were seen in. A small town in Indiana. After a little more research Tony finally found some leads. 

Every year on the same night a man and a woman, a couple, had gone missing. Last spotted in this small town. 

"Hey FRIDAY, how many weeks into April is it?" Tony asked.

"The second, sir," FRIDAY replies automatically. 

Just perfect, Tony thought as he summed his suit and told FRIDAY to tell Pepper where he was going. He opened the large window and flew out, on his way to his next mission. 

...

After an hour of flying, Tony finally arrived in an apple orchard just outside a small little town. The woods were dark and Tony slowly stepped into it, looking around and having FRIDAY scan for heat signatures. 

FRIDAY showed him three signatures, all of which were unmoving and behind trees. They where all alive making Tony feels a small bit better. But not much, as he approached he notices a young girl tied to a tree as well as two slightly older boys. 

"Who are you?" He said, the three jumped and looked at the billionaire with wide eyes. 

Tony slowly kneeled to the girl and untied her from the tree and then the other two. 

"We are the next sacrifices. Every year this town sacrifices a couple to turn them into the next scarecrow. It is the only way this town survives, the scarecrow protects their harvests," A man in a leather jacket says. He has short hair and is wearing a necklace. 

"Well, we should probably get out of here then..." Tony says in a bewildered voice looking between the three victims standing in front of him. 

The guy with short hair looks to the other guy with long hair, "We don't have a car." 

Tony sighs, "I can carry two of you, probably. It might be a little awkward but we kind of need to go." Just then he heard shouts from people around him. 

"Son of a bitch," the guy with short hair said pulling out a knife. The other guy pulled out a gun and handed a knife to the young girl. Tony just rolled his eyes. 

"Hey FRIDAY set my laser to mild shock. Thanks." FRIDAY didn't respond, just did as he said. Once the people approached Tony stuck out his hand and quickly shot all of them.

His eyes widened and a scarecrow began chancing them. I shot my hand in his direction, it made contact with his chest but nothing happened. "We have to set it on fire! The whole orchard!" Sam exclaims. 

"We can't just kill the people!" Tony screams back at him. 

"I know but the scarecrow is going to kill all of us!" 

"FRIDAY, can you put a dome around the people to protect them, please? And call a jet for us. It needs to be here in about one second." Tony ordered. A dome formed around the villagers and Sam and Dead continued to fight off the scarecrow as long as they could. 

Moments later a jet flew down into a small clearing between the trees. The three other eyes opened wide and they just stood for a moment. 

"Are you getting in or what?" Tony screamed stepping into the jet. Sam, Dean and the girl followed. 

Once they were above the orchard, the jet flamed the orchard sending it into flames. The three people's eyes opened wide. 

"Are you insane! There are people down there!" Sam cried. 

"I put a dome around them. They'll live. Jeez, how evil do you think I am?" 

Silence fell over the ground and Dean looked up, "Why are you, Ironman, here anyways?" Sam and the girl tilted their head into consideration. 

"You can't tell anyone. I have a son, adopted. His parents went missing and this is the town I tracked them down to. The last name is Parker. Heard of them?" 

Dean's head dropped and he looked over to Sam. 

"They are dead. He was turned into the next scarecrow." 

"Wow. Ok. This is officially weirder than aliens invading New York." Tony says. "By the way, what even are your names?" 

"I'm Dean. This is my brother Sam. And this is Emily. She lived in the town as was going to be the next sacrifice." 

"Yikes. Well if any of you need a place to stay or any help, you know where I am."   

Ever since then, Sam and Dean would ask Tony for a place to stay in the tower and he would let them come every time. He even loaded them up with more supplies. The two even met Peter. Emily got a job at SI and became one of the highest level workers after two years. They all stayed in close contact. Once Peter was old enough he even helped the brothers with a few hunts. 

Also, there is this one part in the episode where Dean tells this guy a fake name and then the guy was like 'that's the drummer in led Zepplin' and I'm like holy shit maybe that explains a lot.