Online

FIRST of all, THANK YOU so much for reading my story... I have officially hit 1 MILLION reads!! Love you all so much and a huuuuuge thank you to everyone!

PLEASE Comment, even if I don't respond I looooove reading all of your comments and it inspires me to keep reading!!!!

Requested by Bastardcalledmangos 

...

Despite the whole quarantine situation, Peter couldn't say he is upset that school is now online. He has a few zoom meetings in the morning but is more or less done by 1 in the afternoon. The rest of the day is completely reserved for him to tinker in the lab with Mr. Stark and Harley or hang out with them. 

So, in theory,  online classes sound great. In his theory, he forgot how annoying Harley Keener (and Tony Stark) can be. 

...

Peter is sitting at the counter listening to his physics lecture. Mr. Harrington insists that students must have their cameras on at all times but remain muted. This ensures that everyone is paying attention. Peter doesn't mind that much, it's boring but not as bad as in school. 

Mr. Harrington is going through homework answers, "Peter, would you please explain to the class how you got to answer 13? You got it right, but a lot of people seemed to be confused about this problem." 

Peter fights down the blush on his face but unmutes himself nonetheless. 

"PETER!" A familiar voice screams from the hallway, "Tony and I are going to kill you!" 

"Fuck!" Peter whispers under his breath. Before Peter can get away, an angry boyfriend and father figure come marching out of the hallway. "Oh," Peter says with an awkward laugh, "Fancy seeing you here... I can explain-" Before finishing his statement the young boy catapults himself to the ceiling and hangs upside down. The ceilings are too high for anybody to reach him even with him standing on the ceiling. 

"Come down right now!" Tony yells standing directly below Peter with his hands on his hips, Harley copying his position. 

"I'm comfortable here, thanks for asking." 

Peter's eyes widen in horror as Harley presses the button on his watch. See, the Avengers have an alarm for threats, the Avengers Assemble button. They also have an alarm for domestic but still serious offenses. It is most commonly used when Peter and Harley are about to blow something up, the gang needs to get Tony to go to bed, or Sam and Clint fighting. This is another common cause for the button. 

Within seconds, Steve, Bucky, Natasha, Sam, Thor, Clint, and Bruce are standing under Peter. 

"What happened?" Natasha asks, her eyes narrowing on her nephew. 

"My stupid idiot of a boyfriend decided to hide the fact that he got stabbed last night on patrol! I only found out 'cause there was blood in my bed this morning and when I tried to call for FRIDAY she was disabled!" 

All of the Avenger's faces darken. 

"Look, I'm fine really. It was just like a little..." Peter pauses and pokes himself in the side lightly with his finger, "it was just a little poke, that's all. It didn't even hurt. It was just a small pocket knife too! Nothing worth getting your undies in a bundle about." 

Steve crosses his arms, "Son, it could be infected, you can't hide it." His eyebrows furrow and he looks up at the younger boy. 

Bucky scoffs and rolled his eyes, "Coming from the guy who jumped on a grenade." Ok, so ever since the small detail got out that Steve jumped on a grenade in training 3 weeks ago, Bucky still hasn't let his overprotective boyfriend persona go. He is pissed. Peter can't help but giggle as the big and mighty Captain America shrinks in on himself. Bucky's eyes flash over him before focusing back on the situation at hand. He'll take care of that later. 

Natasha frowns and starts talking in Russian, "Почему ты пытался это скрыть?" (Why did you try and hide it)

"Я не хотел тебя пугать. И потому что папа сказал, что снова заберет костюм." (I didn't mean to scare you. And becuase dad said he'd take the suit back again.) 

At that comment, Natasha smacks Tony upside the head, "Твой папа ебанутый идиот. Я не позволю ему отнять это у тебя, потому что мы все знаем, что это закончится только хуже. Мы просто хотим, чтобы вы были в безопасности, хорошо." (Your dad is a fucking idiot. I won't let him take it away from you because we all know that will only end worse. We just want you to be safe, ok?)

"хорошо, спасибо мама паук," (ok, thank you Mama Spider). 

"Предложение остается в силе, только если вы сообщите нам, когда вам больно. Даже если это просто вырезка из бумаги. Люблю тебя, маленький паучок." (The offer only stands if you tell us when you are hurt. Even if it is just a paper cut. Love you baby little spider). 

"C'mon that's not fair!" Tony practically screams, "What did they say." 

Bucky sighs overdramatically, "If you stop threatening to take away the spidey suit, Peter will tell you when is injured.... even if it is a paper cut." 

Tony hangs his head, "Fine." 

Peter drops from the ceiling and slowly the Avengers leave the room, heading back to their other activities. Before Tony leaves, he gives Peter a hug, "Love you, kid. Please don't be afraid to talk to me." 

"Love you too, dad." Tony walks into the elevator with the rest of the Avengers, leaving the young love birds alone. 

Harley fidgets with his fingers and blinks his eyes quickly, "Are you ok, Harls?" Peter asks taking a few steps closer. 

"Seeing... seeing you hurt really scares me. I love you and, and-" Harley swallows instead of finishing the conversation. He doesn't need to. 

"I'm sorry Harley. I'll try to do better. I love you," They lean towards each other until their lips are just barely touching. 

Someone clears their voice, "Uhhh, Peter?"

Peter's eyes widen and both boys look over to the computer. His classmate's faces are displayed on the computer in varying stages of shock. He quickly walks over to the computer and leaves the zoom then slams his computer closed. He looks over to Harley, eyes still wide. 

The older boy throws his head back in laughter, "My boyfriend is a fucking idiot."