Petya Romanova

REQUESTED BY @PSLattethecat 

I'm sorry this is short but I didn't want to extend it longer than it needed to be. 

(I think I wrote that right??)

...

Contrary to the popular belief, my name is not Peter Parker. My real name is Petya Romanova son of Natalia Romanova, better known as Natasha Romanoff. I don't really look like my mom but our personalities are very similar. The way I act is usually, well, an act. I like being happy bubbly Peter Parker but that isn't the real me. 

I'm quite and observant, dangerous but friendly. My mom trained me to incase anything bad happened to me. I am almost as good as her, when I got my powers and became Spider-Man I altered my fighting style so I didn't catch the Avengers attention. 

However, I did. I caught Tony Stark's attention, but it turned out to not be a bad thing. After a while, he is almost like my dad. I haven't seen my mom in years, only on TV. I miss her so much and think about her all the time. I can't tell anyone the truth though. Mom just told me not too. 

Tony and I walk through the halls of the compound. He said he wanted to show me something... something cool. I smile excitedly, I don't know what he is going to show me but it will probably be pretty cool. 

He comes to the end of the hall and it has two double doors, "Kid, I would like you to meet the Avengers," I gasp and search frantically around the room. Then I see her. I can barley recognize her with blonde hair but it is still her, still my mom. 

"Oh my god..." She whispers and stares at me. The room around is quiet and without waiting any longer I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. She returns the embrace and whispers soothing Russian phrases in my ear. 

"I missed you so much, Mom," I say between tears. She just nods and hugs me tighter. 

"I love you, Petya," she says after a while. 

"I love you too," I whisper back. 

A large smile breaks out on my face and my chest explodes with happiness. My mom is finally home, after all of these years. I no longer have to spend my days worrying or wondering about her because she is here and I am never leaving her side. I let go of my mom slightly to look around the room. My eyes stop on the archer. 

"Uncle Clint?" He walks up to me and gives me a hug as well. 

He chuckles slightly and says, "What is up, kid," Instead of responding I just continue hugging him for a little while. 

I hear someone clear his throat and let go of Clint and turn to the rest of the Avengers who are staring at the three of us in complete shock. 

"Natasha is my mom. My real name is Petya Romanova," I say as if it explains everything.