Field Trip to NOT my Home 2

TONY'S POV

The news blares at me and I stare at it in shock. Then anger. I throw the wrench in my hand at the TV causing it to shatter. 

Tears leave my eyes and I fall back into the chair. 

Peter. 

I could have saved him. 

I could have... 

My thoughts are cu off by sobs escaping my lips and my mind is just blank. Peter is back with HYDRA. And I didn't do anything about it. After a while of sobbing I look around the room. 

I know where Peter is, but I can' defeat HYDRA on my own. The only problem like that is their is no Avengers. We are toast. But I need to get Peter back. I need to save him. I walk over to the desk and pull out a flip phone with one contacct in it. I press call. 

Ring 

Ring

God Steve answer faster

Ring 

Ring

"Tony?" His voice is laced with shock. 

"I need you to come o the compound... and the rest of you... something happened and I need help," I say in a cold voice while wipping a tear off of my face. 

"Tony are you ok," His annoying voice says into the phone. 

"No." 

"Tony-" 

"JUST GET HERE!" I scream into the phone and then throw it across the room. I throw open the doors to my lab and run to the weapon rom grabbing everybodies suits and then run back to the lab. After a moment of waiting the doors burst open and Steve walks in with Natasha, Wanda and Sam behind him. 

Don't think about hwat he did. 

Focus on Peter. 

"They took my son. I can't get him back by myself," The threes mouth falls open in confusion, "No time to explain. You know the Spider-kid? He's my son. He got his powers from HYDRA. He is just like Bucky... Metal arm and everyhting. But he is only 15. He was on a school trip to the new science musem evidently controlled by HYDRA. They took him. My son," I wipe more tears off my face, "THey brainwashed him again..." I summon my suit and motion my arm to the rest of the teams equipment. 

...

We walk onto the street and the police officers turn on us. 

"Put your hands up," he says to all of us. 

"No," I say and with out waiting any further we charge into the 'museum'. HYDRA agents flock around us and we begin to fight them off, taking a few punches along the way. After a while of fighting, I charge down the hallway and push open eery door. The first three have almost nothing in them. 

And then I get to the fourth. 

Peter is dressed in all black and is sitting in a chair with a metal thing around his head. Once sleeve is ripped off and his metal arm is glistening in the dark. 

"Peter," I gasp running to him and clicking a few buttons on the machine and undoing his cuffs. Peter throws a punch to my face and I quickly dodge. 

"Peter, it's me your dad!" I scream. His eyes are like pits and he proceeds to throw more punches. 

"I'm sorry," I say and pull a needle from my sit and insert it into his neck, his body drops and I quickly grab him before he hits the ground I grab his body and craddle him. I fire up my repulsors and brak through the roof with a grunt. 

"I got Peter," I say into the comms. I fly back to the compound before he wakes up and handcuff him to a bed in the medbay. I fall to the ground in sobs staring at my son.