Um... MJ?

This idea isn't originally mine, I saw a couple chapters like this and decided to make one myself. I'm writing on my phone so probably lots of typos and sorry I haven't updated in a while.

...
This is a sneak peak at my new book, it will be out soon and I will be updating weekly (ish) and I should be able to update more cause dance is mostly over for the season.
The book is called Agent Parker of SHIELD
The room has large floor to ceiling windows. The sun bounces off the white tiles and glass table. I sit in the chair with my file in hand. I just got back from a mission two hours ago. I wrote the report on the plane home so I wouldn't have to when I did get back. Instead, I was able to get an hour and a half of sleep before my meeting with Nick. He isn't here yet though.

I have to go to school tomorrow. I tried getting Natasha to let me drop out, I'm already an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, but she defended that she wants me to have a somewhat normal life. I kind of think that going to school makes my life even farther for normal. I also have to hide everything from everyone. Even Ned. No one can know what I really am, people would be mad at S.H.I.E.L.D for having an agent so young. Plus I am like S.H.I.E.L.D's secret weapon. No one knows I exist and we must keep it that way so I can go on top secret missions.

When I was young my family died in an explosion. Nick Fury, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton, they raised me, trained me and eventually made me into a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, the youngest one in history as a matter of fact. I love my job. I love both my jobs. My other job is more secret then this one. I am Spider-Man, and no one knows. I fight crime and help grandma's cross the road. I've gone on missions with the Avengers. So to say I'm a normal, annoying teenager wouldn't be completely accurate.

"Hey Kid," Nick says. I smile at him and nod. He walks over towards the other side of the table and sits down, "How did it go?" He continued.
...
** Spideychelle Peter calls MJ, M
...
I sit on the bed, my hand clasped around my girlfriends.
"I don't want you to go," she whispers. Her head is buried into the side of my chest.
"It'll be ok M. I'll always come back," she looks up at me, her brown eyes wide and teary.
None of my family knows I have a girlfriend. I don't know why I didn't tell them to be honest. Tomorrow I'm leaving for a three week mission with Cap, dad, and Bucky. It's a very secretive mission so I'm not able to talk to M at all.
I lean my head down slightly and give her a kiss on the forehead.
"I love you M."
"I love you too Peter."
...
Over the next three weeks MJ was a worried mess, but she still hung out with Ned and managed to be somewhat ok. After the second week she ran into Natasha Romanoff. After a while of talking Natasha decided to train her to be like the next Black Widow. However MJ made sure to hide all of her connections to Peter. She couldn't know. To be honest she's not sure why. After three weeks passed their was still no sign of Peter. After four weeks she became more and more scarred. When it reached almost six weeks she hid in the gym and skipped school. Something very unlike MJ.
...
Peter POV
We finally killed him.
It took six weeks and I can't wait to get back home. Back to M. I miss her so much and it kills me that I couldn't contact her.
I have bruises and cuts all over my body but the worst pain is the one of missing M. I sigh in relief as the quin jet lands on the roof of the compound.
I'm home.
I quickly run out of the jet eager to find my phone.
"Slow down kid," Tony says. Sighing I stop and wait for the old people to catch up.
After what seemed like forever we enter the commons. Aunt Tasha sits on the couch with a tablet.
I quickly run up to her and give her a hug. She quickly returns it.
"I have someone I want you all to meet," she says letting go. I turn to look at Steve, Bucky, and Tony. They just shrug. I take a couple steps back.
I hear footsteps walking into the room. I look up. I freeze. My body begins to tremble. M. Without thinking I run up to her and she begins to run to me.
I wrap my arms around her small body and she wraps her arms around my neck.
I feel her tears wetting my shirt and sobs taking her body.
"It's ok M, I'm home." She pulls back from the hug and I stare into her eyes.
Out of no where she brings her hand up at hits me across the face.
"Don't EVER do that again loser,"
"I wouldn't dream of it," I say smirking slightly. She pulls me closer until we share the air in between us. Our lips touch and sparks fly around me.
After a moment we pull away.
"I love you M." I say.
"I love you too Peter."
"WHAT?" I hear four people scream at once. I turn around and wrap my arm around Ms waist.
"This is my girlfriend MJ," Natasha's eyes are wide and pure shock is written over everyone's faces.
Then Dad smirks and walks up to me.
"Finally Underoos," He says patting me on the back.
I smile down at M. We are together again.