Sleepover With Avengers (2)

Hello! Some of you asked if I got a Blue (best), red, or white ribbon at the dance camp, I got a blue ribbon, but so did a lot of people. 

ENDGAME HAPPENED NO SPOILERS... ALSO MORGAN ISN'T BORN.

SPOILER. I feel like if you haven't seen Endgame yet you have heard all of the spoilers but I would feel bad to be the one to spoil it so yeah, but there isn't a lot of talk about Endgame in this

Tony and Nat are Alive. 

END SPOILER 

FFH DID NOT HAPPEN 

(NO SPOILER FOR FFH OR ENDGAME)

...

"So, you all know us, but we have no clue who you are, so after FRIDAY gets your face scan and fingerprint for security reasons, we will be heading to the floor you will be staying on and do a quick ice breaker," Steve informs everyone. I roll his eyes at his obvious attempts to sound like Tony in the beginning. 

We all make fun of him for being a goodie goodie, and sometimes you can catch him making a conscious effort to act more like the rest of the Avengers. Despite always making fun of him I think we all like his goodie goodie style. It's rather entertaining. 

...

We stand in the living room and Mr. Harrignton tells us our room assignments, he said that he wants us to bond with new people so we aren't going to be paired with our best friends. I find it funny that we have to share a room at all because there are like 30 extra rooms for visitors. 

I sigh as Ned was paired with Brad, I look at him with sympathy and he just shrugs and looks over to Brad who has a somewhat sad expression on his face. I'm happy I'm not paired with Brad... I think I would rather be paired with Flash. Actually, I'm not too sure about that. 

"Next we have, Flash and Peter," I sigh and Dad looks over to me with a slightly raised eyebrow. 

"Ugh, why do I have to share a room with Penis Parker," Flash remarks. The Avengers' eyes widen and I quickly shake my head at them. Thankfully they do nothing, but their eyes are still filled with clear rage and hate. 

"Put your crap in your room and then meet back here in 5," Tony exclaims. Everyone makes their way to their rooms. 

The rooms are a lot smaller than ours and also a lot planner. The walls are white and the bed is wood with a matching wood dresser. I throw my bag in one corner without saying anything to Flash. I watch out of the corner of my eyes as he puts his nicely folded things into drawers. 

I'm surprised he is so organized. I shrug and ignore it, there is a lot of surprising things about me too. I open my bag to make sure I have everything I need and curse to myself as I see I don't have any pajamas. I'll just have to sneak up to grab a pair sometime before bed. 

Flash looks over to me, "The last two drawers are open if you want to use them," he says before pulling a couple more things out of his bag and plugging in his charger. Nodding I walk over to the dresser and shove my clothes into the drawer, very unorganized. 

I hear him sigh but ignore him, "I'm going to go back to the commons," I say while walking out of the door. 

Just before I leave I hear him say, "Whatever, Penis." Rolling my eyes I continue my way down the hall and stop once I get to the group of Avengers now sitting on couches. 

None of my other classmates are out so I say, "I forgot my pajamas," Tony sighs and rolls his eye at me. 

"I can sneak you down some before dinner," Steve says.