When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Famous

I haven't written in the first person for a while so sorry if I accidentally switch the POV :)

Also thank you all so much for reading my stories... I love hearing from you all in the comments

...

Peter Stark is a freak of nature... he is sexy... he is strong... he is funny... he is adorable...

I roll my eyes at the comments on my latest post. It was just a picture of me and Tony standing outside with sunglasses on, and now what? The internet is crashing because of all of the thirst comments I am getting. It's not that I'm not flattered or don't love my fans but it would be nice to be normal. To not have paparazzi or screaming fans where ever I go. To not have every single action or slight mistake broadcasted all over Entertainment Tonight.

I'm more than just a handsome face. In the media, I have been painted as some kid who is too pure for life itself, if I swear during an interview the whole world raves about how Peter Stark just swore. Not to add to the fact that everyone thinks I am clueless, I never get asked serious questions and I am taken as a joke whenever I try to do something that is actually useful.

It's great that people think I'm a genuinely nice person, and I'm flattered by all the support, but somedays it's all too much. I don't want to be remembered as another celebrity with a pretty face, someone who is above everybody else. I want to be remembered as a person- a person who has struggles and is just like everybody else. The only reason I'm famous anyways is because of my last name... not because of me.

Ever since I was born I've been wrapped in this bubble, set on a pedestal, and worshiped because I am a Stark. Since my parents just happen to be Tony and Pepper... I love them but it's not my choice who my parents are. My parents have done as best as they could, they treat me like I'm a normal kid. But nobody else does, not even Ned sometimes. I'm sick of it.

The only thing that keeps me from drowning sometimes is Spider-Man. Nobody knows it is me and I can just help people. I have a voice changer and no one would ever guess it is me, they would never guess it was me who fights battles... I am too innocent for that according to them.

I have another interview tonight for ET. They are coming to Stark Industries to get an inside edition on what goes on inside the company. I have been casually announced as a worker here, but nobody seems to get the memo that that means that I am actually smart and worked for it... not all because Tony Stark is my dad.

Mom told me that the interview is to be held in a lower-level lab, that way they get the experience of the lab but don't risk any classified projects or information being leaked. Most of the lab with classified information is the higher labs, and of course Dad's and mine. We have all of the stuff for the Avengers in it, nobody else is trusted with the production of suits. Well, sometimes Shuri helps out a little bit. After all, she is probably the smartest person on Earth.

I throw on a black t-shirt, jeans, and a light jacket over it. Next, I go down to the press control room. In here we have a cosmetologist to style our hair and make sure we don't look like grease buckets. Her name is Melissa, she is pretty chill. She's worked on movies before so she isn't at all star-struck by our family. She also doesn't leak anything we tell her (which is also part of her contract but still).

"Hey, Pete," She says and gets a few things ready, "You ok?" I can see her looking at me slumped in the chair from the corner of her eye.

"I'm fine... it's just... forget it," Peter sighs sitting up straighter in the chair as Melissa begins applying some makeup.

"Spill the beans, kid, I only have you for half an hour today."

"The media, the fans, they only ever see me as a pretty face. To them, I'm not a real person... I'm just a dream. Nobody thinks I'm actually capable of anything, even though I'm the son of a genius they all think I'm dumb. Not to mention the fact that they think my life is perfect. That I don't have issues... that I'm some sort of magical thing. But if I truly act as myself I feel like I'll let them down that I'm not some sunshine kid."