Bloody Homework

I am dressed in my Spider-Man suit ready to patrol the city. I sling my backpack over my shoulders and then secure it with webs. Aunt May is going to ground me if I lose another backpack so I have to improvise. 

I guess I could just drop it off at my house but that's too hard. I would have to go all the way back to my apartment. I hear screams in the distance and web away towards the sound. When I get there I see two men and two women, all dressed in black. They have guns drawn at the clerk asking him for his money. 

"That's not polite! You didn't even say please!" I web the guns out of the guy's hands but I wasn't able to get the girls guns. Shots ring out around me and I quickly dodge all of them. 

I roundhouse kick the two guys and web them to the floor. Next, I spring over to the girls and quickly take them down, webbing to the ground. I then call the cops and continue my patrol. 

...

My alarm goes off. 

Frick frack patty wack. 

I groan and roll out of my warm bed throwing on some clothes and brushing my teeth. Who needs breakfast? I grab my backpack and sling it on my shoulders with a grunt. I say goodbye to May and give her a quick hug before heading out of the apartment. 

...

"Take out your homework from last night please," Mr. Harrington says shuffling his papers a little bit and writing a few words on the board. 

I unzip my backpack and take out my notebook. 

Oh no. 

Oh no. 

HELL NO!

In the middle of my notebook is a big bullet hole. I drop the notebook ont he desk and grab my backpack. Sure enough, there is a bullet hole through my backpack as well. I take out one of my textbooks and realize there is a bullet hole through everything, all the way through my backpack. 

Wait... did I get shot too? Jesus criminy she must have had quite the gun to get through two textbooks, four books, and three notebooks. 

"Mr. Parker, is everything alright?" 

I look around the room and at my backpack, "Uhh... hold on a minute while I get advice..." 

I pull out my phone and quickly dial the familiar number. 

"Hey, kid," 

"Mr.Stark! There is a bullet hole through my backpack, homework, and everything else in it! What should I do! Shit! There is blood on the las notebook and back of my backpack! Mr. Stark!"

"Take a breath kid, when do you have class?"

"Uh... right now?"

There is a pause and then a sputter type noise, "You're calling me from class! Kid everyone can hear you!" 

"Oh... Now I need more advice!" 

"On my way," the phone line goes dead. 

"So um... advice is on the way?" I say looking at my class staring at me in shock. 

Moments later Tony walks into the class and I wave it to him with a small smile. He rolls his eyes and walks back towards me. 

"Wait... the bullet went all the way through your backpack! Kid this is blood! You got shot too?" 

"I don't know?" 

"You-You...? Breathe Tony, it's ok the kid is alive... breathe," 

"What the hell is going on?" Cindy says with eyes wide looking back and forth between Tony and Peter. 

Out of nerves, I start talking at the same time as Tony, he begins to say, "He was walking down the street..." 

But I say, "I am Spider-Man!" 

Tony's eyes widen and he runs his hand through his hair. "We are leaving!" Mr. Stark's face is beat red and he quickly shoves my bloddy notebook in my backpack and the zips it up and slings it on his back. 

"You can't leave!" Mr. Harrignton sputters. 

"My kid is already smarter than you, he'll be fine!" Mr. Stark says shutting the door behind us. 

"Your kid?" I ask looking up to Tony. 

He looks down and ruffles my hair, "You are an idiot, Pete."