Thanks Giving

A/N sorry it's taken so long to post in this book!!
Peter is Tony's son 😄😄
...
Today is Thanksgiving.
Food.
Family.
Friends.
And more food.
"Daaaad!" I yell from my room.
"Yes Peter?" He yells back in annoyance.
"Happy Thanksgiving!" You see I would go out into the kitchen and just say hi to him myself except for the fact that I don't want to leave my warm bed. Maybe I should just eat here? That'd be nice.
"Happy Thanksgiving bud!" He yells back. I burry my face further into the pillow and sigh. I hear footsteps padding down the hall.
My door creeks open. Noooo.
"Time to wake up... we have to help Steve and Bucky get ready for dinner," I groan.
"But dad..." I mumble like a little kid. I can feel the covers being ripped from me and the cool air touching my skin. "Fine..."
Dad let's out a noise of victory and I can hear his footsteps walking out the door.
...
"Hey Pete, Tony," Steve says nodding towards us. Bucky stands behind him waving.
"Hi Steve, Bucky!" I hear a faint noise in the ceiling and my Spidey sense goes off. Clint. A blob falls from the ceiling and lands in front of me. I can hear Bucky scream and see him jump.
"Hello Clint." I say unfazed.
"Gosh dang it!" Clint yells.
"LANGUAGE!" Steve yells right after. I roll my eyes.
"Let's get started already!" I exclaim and walk over to the kitchen.
First we put the turkey in the oven because that takes the longest.
Bucky grabs 40 large mash potatoes and the utensil to mash them. I take half and help as well.
Outside the window their is a crack do lighting. Thor then appears in the living room.
"Let me help you with that dear friends!" He says. He walks closer to Bucky and I, hammer clutched in hand. With his hand he motions for us to back up, so we do.
He raises his hammer in the air then brings it down in the potatoes. He continues doing this and small pieces of them go flying all over the kitchen, some landing on us and others landing on cupboards.
"You're welcome people of Earth!" Thor exclaims.
"THOR! You made a mess!" Dad yells. As dad continues to yell at Thor I turn to Bucky and say,
"Well that's one way to do it..."
...
The Avengers sit around the table talking and laughing. Peter has three plates around him filled to the top with mashed potatoes, turkey, corn, stuffing, squash, and dinner rolls.
"Happy Thanksgiving everyone!" Clint yells and thrusts his fork into the air, mashed potatoes falling off.
"Happy Thanksgiving!" The others reply.
"Oh we need to take a picture for Instagram! The Avengers page hasn't been updated in nearly 2 weeks!" Pepper says. Peter groans as well as Clint, but smile to the camera anyway. Tony had and arm wrapped around his son and wife. Loki has his arm around Peters other shoulder. Thor was holding his hammer up high, of course, and Clint had an arm around Natasha who was giving a small smile to the camera. Steve was giving Bucky bunny ears and Bucky who had his medal arm raised with a piece of turkey clutched in his hand.
The night of laughing and  eating continued and ended with the Avengers sprawled out on the couch watching s Christmas movie.
Peter and Tony where the first ones to fall asleep.
Pepper took a picture of them slumped against each other and took a picture of that too.
...
My eyes flutter open and I smile. I roll over and grab my phone. I turn it on and squint at the bright light.
Ned: OH MY GOSH YOU ARE ON THE AVENGERS INSTAGRAM!
MJ: Loser.
Ned: HOLY CRAP!
Ned: MY BEST FIREND IS FAMOUS.
Ned: This is the new best day of my life.
Ned: holy crap holy crap.
Ah frick.
I keep scrolling down my screen and notification after notification keeps coming.
Their has to be a couple million- no exasperation.
After a solid 20 min. I get to the bottom. The notification says 'you have been tagged by the Avengers'.
Crap crap crap.
I open Instagram, my dm box is at 1 million, and when I go onto my profile I nearly choke.
Peter Parker
12.5 million followers
And by my name is a blue check mark.
Oh dear god. I click on the post I was tagged in, it has nearly 10 million likes. The first picture is the one we took during dinner and the second one is me and my dad slumped together sleeping. I hesitantly click on the comments.
Comments:
Who is that kid?
1k likes 100 reply's
Cindy2638 He's hot❤️❤️
Avengersfanpage Is he Tony Stark's kid?
RedWhitandFlash PENIS?!
nedleeds Omg that's me best friend!!
Nedleeds *my
MJ Losers
I turn off my phone and run out to the hall.
"T-the picture!" I stutter out and urgently hand my phone to dad.
His eyes turn to a look of horror and everyone in the room stops to stare at the scene.
"Oh my god!! Oh my god!! It's fine! It's fine! I'm calm!" Dad yells and throws my phone against the wall. It shatters.
"Sorry kid. I'll make you a knew one!" He says in responses to my scream. He starts to pave the room.  I slump down on the couch.
"I say we just post again, a picture of you and him and announce it. There is no going back." Natasha says with a shrug. I look at dad and he nods.
Pepper comes running out of the elevator.
"Peter I'm so sorry I didn't mean to," she exclaims tears running out of her eyes.
I sigh and jog over to her.
"It's ok mom," I say. She smiles and pulls me into a hug.
"Pete go out on a shirt then we will take a picture." I look down and blush then quickly run to my room.
I throw one my nicest and funniest science pun shirt then sprint back out. Clint is holding the phone and I stand in between Mom and Dad.
I then take out my phone and change the name to Peter Stark.
...
The rest of the day my dad teaches me what to do and turns off notifications to my phone.
I look at the picture of my parents and I.
The captions says: Peter Benjamin Stark.
That night I'm all over the news, and on Monday at school Uncle Loki came down and turned into a snake to sit on my shoulder and protect me.
Not that I needed it.
I am Spiderman after all.