Peter Parker's Perfect Pancake Production

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten to your requests sooner, Wattpad didn't show me that I had so many on my feed until literally today. I'll try to get to them as soon as possible, please be patient!!

Requested by smilecrgray

...

Peter Parker makes the best pancakes in the world. They are never burnt or undercooked, they are always a perfect golden brown. The Avengers go crazy for them, once Steve and Tony got into a fistfight about who would get the last pancake. Thor stopped them and Peter being the precious kid that he is made a whole new batch so they could have more. 

Every Saturday morning Peter gets up at 8:00 o'clock to start making his pancakes. After the mixes the ingredients together he makes perfect circles of pancake batter on the frying pan. While the batter is cooking, Peter sets the dining room table, he sets out a few bowls of berries, whip cream, butter, and syrup. Several minutes later, Peter feels a prick at the back of his neck and rushes over to flip the pancakes. 

Just like always, they are a perfect golden brown. Slowly, Avengers start entering the room and sitting at their usual spots. Steve is always the first, he comes after going on a run. He is closely followed by Natasha and Clint once they are done with sparring. Tony usually stumbles in last, he tries to go to bed at somewhat of a reasonable time so he can be up early enough for pancakes. Most of the time he doesn't go to bed at a reasonable time but is always up for the pancakes in the morning. 

A huge stack of pancakes sits in the middle of the table, Tony even built a warmer into the middle of the table so the pancakes never get cold. Peter joins them after he turns off the oven and they all dig in. Thor, Peter, and Steve have at least ten pancakes on their plate while the normal people have about five. They all go back for seconds. 

"So, Pete, I've been wondering, what is your secret? How do you make them so good?"

"It's the vanilla extract!" Clint chimes in.

"No, it's the brown sugar!" 

Soon the Avengers are in a fight about the best part of Peter's pancakes while he sits quietly at the table. 

After a moment or two, he stops them, "GUYS!" They all stop, "You are all wrong. You know how I have that sixth sense?"

"Oh!" Steve says pointing his fork at Peter, "The Peter Tingle... that's what May said." 

Peter blushes and huffs, "N-no, it's my Spidey sense!" He glares at the Captain. 

"Peter Tingle." 

"Shut up." 

"Language." 

"Well, my SPIDEY SENSE tells me when to flip the pancakes so they don't get burnt." 

"Huh," Tony says after a moment of silence. 

"OMG!" Clint yells, "This is Twitter gold." He pulls his phone from his pocket and quickly takes a picture of Steve and Tony with a stack of pancakes in front of it and captions it:

Turns out, Bug Boy's freaky spider-sense tells him when to flip the pancakes. They are GOOD. 

"I hate you, bird brain." 

"I hate you, Spidey Kid," 

"No, you love me and my pancakes."