Peter^3

Requested by marvelcraver 

My dumbass tried to identify which Peter was which in the story by saying: Peter Parker (Peter 1), Peter Parker (Peter 2), and Peter Parker (Peter 3) as if that would tell you which Peter I am talking about

ANYWAYS

Peter 1 is Tom Holland's 

Peter 2 is Andrew's 

and Peter 3 is Toby's

YAY I'm smart I figured it ou!

...

The Peters just finished a friendl nieghborhood patrol. The world was a little confused when they caught wind of 3 Spider-Mans webbing around the city and consipracy theories flood twitter, tumblr, instgram, and even the news. They all found it kind of amusing. Better yet, everyone thought that them being from different realities is just a crazy consipracy theory. 

Oh how wrong those people would be. 

Anyways, the Peters sit side by side on the rooftop scarfing down some food from Mr. Delmar's. Eventhough they all come from different realities, they all love the same type of sandwhich. Maybe they have different people and lives, but they are still Peter Parker. 

"So... do you have a girlfriend in your worlds?" Peter 2 casually asks taking a bite out of his sandwhich. 

Peter 3 smiles, "Yes, her name is MJ, Mary Jane." 

Peter 2 give the other a little nudge of acknowledgment, "I do to. Her name is Gwen Stacy. What about you?" The man asks turning to the youngest version of themselves. 

He tries deprately to hide a blush, but he is even the least smooth Peter Parker, "Um, I like this girl named MJ. Just like you," he says looking at Peter 3, "Her name is Michelle Jones, though. She doesn't know I like her." 

Peter 2 chuckles and pushes at Peter 1's shoulder, "What are you waiting for! Just get out there and tell her how you feel." 

"Easy for you to say," Peter 1 mumbles and sighs. 

Peter 3 laughs out loud, "Yeah, don't forget we are you. Kinda. Anyways, if one Peter Parker can get the girl that so can another." 

Peter 1 pauses before looking down at his feet, "Well I was going to but then... well, space and then Thanos and Mr. Stark then I was dust for five years and then Mr. Stark again..." He shudders and wraps his arms around his body. 

"You went to space?"

"Who is Thanos?"

"Who is Mr. Stark?"

Peter 1 looks at them with wide eyes, "Mr. Stark... Tony Stark... Ironman... Saved the world..."

Peter 2 and 3 stare at him with a blank look on his face. 

"Tony Stark owns Stark Industries, the biggest sceince company in the world. He was taken prisoner in Afghanistan and then was like forced to make this super cool suit and then became a super hero. Then he became part of the Avengers which is a group of superheros who fight bad guys. When we were in space he technically made me an Avenger too." 

Peter 2 nods, "So what about space?"

"Oh, right, so there was this pruple grape guy named Thanos who was trying to wipe out half the world by turned them to dust. So then I was on a field trip and I saw this flying donut guy and this squidward guy and Ironman, my mentor. I went to help and the attatched myself to one of the flying donuts then ended up in space with a wizard guy and Mr. Stark. And then Thanos won and I turned to dust. But then it was fine becuase the Avengers brought us back and killed Thanos. But, it wasn't really fine becuase Natasha and Tony died. And I was gone for five years and then plop! I'm back but never aged." 

Niether Peter says anything for awhile, "Your reality is fucked up," Peter 2 deadpans. 

Peter 1 just shrugs, he isn't wrong to say the least. "Who have you guys fought?"

"I fought a lizard. That kinda sucked," Peter 2 says, "And also this guy who feeds off of electricity. His name is Electro. Oh yeah, and the Green Goblin... that was a whole situation."

"A lizard?" Peter 1 repeats, "And I thought going to space was unique. Damn." 

Peter 3 takes his turn, "I fought this sandman thing. And also this guy with robot octopus arms. Venom was not good. It was a symboite that attatched to me so then I would turn into venom but it wasn't me. It was really not good. The worst was probably my best friends dad, Norman Osbourne. Plus later my best firend Harry turned into the green goblin." 

Peter 1 sighs, "Yeah that sucks. It probably wasn't as bad cause it was just a girl I like, not my best friend, but I had a similar situation. See, this guy, the vulture, was the dad of the girl I took to homecoming. I had to stand her up at the dance and I felt really bad. Not MJ though, that is someone else." "

"Oh that still sucks." 

"What's up with villians an animals. Lizard, Vulture, Octopus, I find it strange. Get a new gimic," Peter 3 says in an irritated voice. 

Peter 2 smiles, "Yeah, but then again we are archnids." 

"Yeah, in my world there was a superhero named Black Widow and we are Spider-Man." 

There is a pause. 

"Next thing you know there will by a super villian calling himself the Gold Goldfish," Peter 2 quips. 

"Yeah or like a killer Jerboa. It would have really long legs and go around jumping on people and things." 

The three Peters share a glance as the haris on the back of their neck stand up. Next thing you know a goldfish as big as the empire stat building is swinging it's fins around and crushing buildings left and right. To their (I will not assume the gender of the goldfish) right is a large Jerboa jumping on buildings cars, and other strucures. 

Peter 1 sighs, "You spoke to soon."