Wait... 2

Tom and I came up with brilliant plans. 

I'm so excited. 

Tom and I told FRIDAY to tell us when Dad is in the living room. I'm going to go out of my room and say hi then go back to my room. After I am gone, Tom will walk out from the other side scaring the living daylights out Dad because he will think I am gone. 

"Mr. Parker, Holland, Mr. Stark has entered the living room. 

I smirk over to Tom. 

"Are you ready?" He nods.I help him get into the vents the instruct him how to get to the other side of the room. 

I walk down the hallway and into the living room. 

"Hi Dad (I can't remember what I had Peter call him in the other one so now it is dad :))" Smiling and trying my hardest to keep a normal face. I can't give anything away. This is too good. 

"Hey Pete, what's up," Tony asks. I shrug and walk to the kitchen grabbing a pop tart and walking back to my room, however, I stay close by so I can see Dad but he can't see me. 

Next Tom walks into the room. Dad doesn't see him yet, he is sitting on the couch staring at the TV. 

"Hi Dad," Tom says imitating my voice perfectly. Dad jumps up and lets out a scream. I have to bite my finger to keep from laughing. Tom is a great actor and turns his face into one of confusion. Dad stands up and glances down the hallway then back at Tom. 

"Y-you... You just- the fuck?" Dad stutters out in utter confusion. 

"What do you mean? I just got here..." Tom says, his face staring in confusion. 

"But you had a pop tart... One of Thor's?" Tom's face breaks into a confused smile. 

I can't take this any longer. 

My knees give out and I fall to the floor laughing. 

Tony whips his head over and screeches while jumping over and then jumping the other way because of Tom standing there. 

"OH MY GOD! PETER AHHHHH WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMMNIT CRAZY SHIT BLOODY HELL SON OF A BITCH DICKHEAD ASSHOLE SHIT IS GOING THE FUCK ON!?" 

"LANGUAGE!" A scream is heard from a different room. Tony freezes. 

"What the shit he doesn't even live here!" Tony says in confusion. 

"D-Dad..."  I break out into laughter as he stares at me, "This is my friend, Tom," 

"Hello" Tom says in his British accent making Tony jump again. 

"I-I'm going to bed," Tony proceeds to run out of the living room and into the bedroom. 

Peter and Tom kept laughing for three hours while listening to the song A Thousand Miles on loop for the time. 

Peter introduced Ned to Tom and they all became BFFs for life.