Sleepover With Avengers

Peter's mouth fell open as he stared at the flyer in his hands:

WHO: Midtown High Decathlon Team

WHAT: Sleepover at Avengers Compound with the Avengers themselves

WHEN: July 19-21 2019

WHERE: Avengers Compound

As a reward for winning nationals three times in a row, The Avengers have invited you for a weekend filled with fun. 

Day One-

Meet at highschool with overnight luggage. 

Load the bus. 

Arrive at Tower. 

Settle into sleep quarters. 

Q and A with the Avengers. 

Training session. 

Lunch.

Lab time/ science project

Tour led by the Avengers. 

Free Time. 

Diner

Free Time

Movie with Avengers. 

Lights out. 

After Peter read the itinerary for the first day, his hock grew even more. The sound of the bell rang throughout the school and Peter abruptly stood up from his desk, grabbed the flyer and ran out of the building and straight into Happy's car. 

...

Peter POV

I walk into the tower, I throw my backpack down next to me and crumple the piece of paper in my hand. My whole team is going to find out that I live here? What if they find out I am a Stark? What if the tell the world?

"Peter! What's wrong?" Dad exclaimed. I could feel the couch move as Dad sat down next to where I flopped on the couch. He set a hand over my shoulder and slowly rubbed circles on my back before grabbing my fisted hand and prying it open, grabbing the paper, "I'm sure it's not-" 

Dad stopped talking and I groaned. I pushed myself up on my elbows and was surprised to find his shocked expression as he looked at the flyer in front of him. "How did this happen!" He exclaimed and stood up from the couch, "FRIDAY, who set up this field trip?" 

I watched confused, I thought he set this up to get back at me for pranking him. Evidently, that is not the case. 

"Eli Tank, the promotion director (?) set it up. According to her files, she set it up to show the Avengers involvement in the society besides fighting bad guys and destroying things," FRIDAY responded. Both my dad and I flinched at the last part, 'destroying things'.

"What are we going to do?" I asked dad concerned. In response he ruffled my hair and held up his finger signaling me to wait for a moment. 

...

That is how we found ourselves sitting around the table eating enormous amounts of unhealthy food and brainstorming any possible situations and solutions to ensure that my identity is a secret. 

We came to the conclusion that I would sleep on the same floor as everyone else and act like I do not know the Avengers. If someone asks about the Stark Internship, Dad would just explain that he isn't in charge of all of the internships and he does not know all of the interns so I could be an intern. 

In training they promised to rig it so I was partnered with Ned and if I won't have to demonstrate in front of the class. 

After hours of discussing everything seems to be covered, including what would happen if there was a threat. Additionally, we talked about different code words in case we needed to communicate. We also talked about how to slip secret messages into sentences and how to tell what was and was not a secret message. 

When I finally went to bed that night after saying goodnight to my whole family I felt a lot better about the weekend. 

After all, it is only for three days... besides, I get to skip school on Friday!

... 

Friday came quicker then he wanted it too when he and Ned walked up to the plain yellow school bus a mini panic attack set in as they climbed the steps and found a seat in the front, far away from Flash who sat in the far back. 

Mr. Harrington then walked down the aisle of the bus counting us to make sure everyone was there. 

Then the bus pulled out of the parking lot and Peter couldn't be more terrified of what was to come at a sleepover.

...

The bus pulled up to the tower and the entire class gasped at the building in front of them besides for Peter, Ned, and MJ who was busy reading a book. The students pushed their way out of the bus and through the front doors. 

Happy and the other Avengers met them in the front lobby and the whole class broke out into yells and gasps. 

...

I'm so sorry I haven't updated much but I am so tired and in the past four days I've danced more than I've slept... I had 36 hours of dace and only got like 15 hours of sleep and I had to sleep on a pull out couch and it was so uncomfortable but the dance stuff was fun but I had to memorize this one really hard dance and then get evaluated on it so we had 13 hours of dance on one of the days and then I had to practice in my hotel room until like 11:30 because the next day we got evaluated and they gave us a ribbon based on how well we did, blue the best, red, and then white.