Arms of Secrets

ALTERNATE ENDGAME (Happy)

Requested by @DaKoolestPanda- I hope this is an ok Alternate Ending 

SO I am about to break ya'lls heart because Tom Holland has a six-movie contract with Marvel and FFH is the fifth one meaning he would have Spider-Man three and then be done...

-Civil War

-Homecoming

-Infinity War

-Endgame

-Far From Home

TOM HOLLAND MIGHT BE DONE WITH THE MCU BY NEXT YEAR AHHHHHHHH WHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY WWHHYY. 

...

The gauntlet flew through the air, the stones glowing from in it. Quickly, I run towards the object grasping it in my hands and holding it close to my body. All of a sudden a sharp pain exploded in my arm and I let out a loud scream. 

It hurts. 

It hurts so much. My vision blurs and I see a figure standing in front of me with his hands on my shoulders. The glow of the stones stop for a moment and then re-appears. I feel a burning sensation in my arms and scream again. 

My mind is scrambled and the only thing I can think about is pain and Thanos. He snapped his fingers to make us disappear...

With no further hesitation, I snap my fingers. I hear screaming around me and pants of breath as well as crying from some people. The dark world around me becomes even darker until I can see nothing. 

...

I throw on a thick black sweatshirt. Ever since the Endgame as we call it now, I haven't worn a t-shirt, or light colors, or a thin long sleeve Sure it gets hot but I would rather keep my secrets. The Avengers know about them but no one else can. 

I vaguely remembered what happened that night, during counseling dad explained what happened. Apparently it was good to talk about, however, it never makes me feel any better. He said I was going after the gauntlet, and the stones touched my arm. My arm became the gauntlet. 

I snapped my fingers like Thanos did a year ago and all of the Titans were gone. We had won. It doesn't really feel like it though, he still left millions dead including Aunt May. He still left hundreds of billions of dollars of destruction in his path. 

The world isn't fully recovered yet and neither are we. 

I walk into the commons hoping to find my dad on the couch so we could watch a movie. I don't feel like having to think too hard tonight and I just upgraded my suit and web-shooters yesterday. Plus, tomorrow is the first day back at school. 

Everyone forgot about what had happened, The Avengers are the only ones that know everything. Well, the ones that didn't get dusted. So basically everyone forgot the last five years happened and as far as everyone is concerned it is still 2018. 

We thought it would be too hard and confusing to tell everyone about time travel and the five-year gap, so we did our best describing Thanos and what he did to this world. Of course, the people still wanted real answers but we aren't ready to answer the questions. 

Dad and the others get flocked by paparazzi whenever they leave the towers, and when I go out as Spider-Man they all ask me questions. I do my best to ignore them. 

I haven't talked to Ned a whole lot. We usually hang out once every week or two but I wasn't ready to tell him about the Endgame, but he doesn't mind too much anyways. He understands and I am forever grateful of that.