Are You Sleeping, Are You Sleeping? (2)

Sorry, this took so long but I wanted it to be really good (y' know quality over quantity). It's partially updated and I'm on break now so I can update more. I'll try to update as soon as possible!! Enjoy!!

Recap: It started with Peter trapped in a cell being abused. He was a CIA agent and very young.

Next it Peter was in his room when a song came on, Frere Jaques. Enjoy :)

...

"Frere Jaques, frere Jaques. Dormez-vous, dormez- vous. Sonnez les matines, Sonnez les matines. Din Din Don. Frere Jaques, frere jaques. Dormez-vous, dormez- vous. Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines. Din Din Don," The lyrics bounce around the walls of the room. Over and over again like the chime of a clock every hour until time stops, but instead of every hour it is every seccond.

It is like a switched was flipped in Peter's mind, his usually nerdy brain turned into something dark and mysterious. Something that was alien to such a sweet child. Every lyric seemed to leave a mark burning in his head, and each time it was repeated that mark grew deeper.

Peter looked over to the radio wearily. It didn't stop. In fact, the radio was even getting louder! Unless Peter was going insane, but Peter new he wasn't going insane. Each time the song repeated it seemed to blare in his ears, ringing around even longer. He reached for the clock, barley being able to grab hold of it.

Once his fingers curled around the radio he viscouly ripped the cord from the wall. But the noise didn't stop. A spark seemed to ignite in the back of Peter's brain, spreading like a wild fire. The words no longer blared at him, and his viens coursed with strength. He looked around the room, brathing heavily. Sweat dripped down his forehead. It soaked through the thick sweater he was wearing.

All of a sudden, the thick sweater seemed to be encassing him. Holding him together like the seems of a stuffed animal and he was the stuffing! Peter ripped off the shirt, a loud tear echoing around the room. Strength was the only thought on Peter's mind as he tried to focus.

Focus Peter! Focus! He screamed at himself like a broken reccord. Soon, his old room filled with Avengers posters came into view. He looked at them, studying each one, carefully, like a scientist analyzing their data. And for some reason he couldn't bring himself to be in awe of them. When he looked at their muscles, all he could think was weak.

Looking around the room more, something laying on the ground caught his attention. Before him his shattered radio laid. If he hadn't known what it was before it would have been unidentifyable. Slowly Peter took a step foreward. And then another and another.

There Peter crouched, his chest bare in the center of his now confining and claustrophobic box. His arm stretched out to the broken piece of radio slowly taking it in his hand. Pride swelled in his chest as he relized that this distruction was a prodcut of his strength.

Stronger than the Jedi Knights!

Stronger than the world's mightest heros!

The light blue walls of the prison around him faded until the only that was left was black with swirls of dark purple and plue in the mix. A dark infinity lay before him and it memorized him.

Black!

...

Kill. Kill. Kill

The world reappeared around Peter and he took in his surroundings relizing he was still in his room. His box. He felt something poke his hand and he looked down to his hand. In his hand was a picture.

There was a bright red circle around a face. A man with a beard and long hair, he wore a plaid shirt, but the colors were all black and white.

Kill. Kill. Kill