Famous In Love

I've been doing a lot of ships lately... oops 

ANYWAY, my other Oneshot book (Spider-Man Avengers Oneshots) is at 986(?)k which is amazing but I really really want to try to hit 1 million so PLEASE PLEASE go check out and read the book if you haven't and recommend it to all of your friends. 

I was also thinking if in the comments all of you could make a comment chain of a chapter you have always wanted to read (like a master one-shot with all of your ideas if that makes sense?) and once my other book hits 1M I will write it. It can be anything you want (No smut, starker, spideypool,  or winter spider). Also, please no suicide/ suicide attempts or other trigger warning things of that sort.  Also, it can be a few parts and as elaborate as you want. I will do it!!!

ANYWHO 

...

Peter is famous. Harley is famous. Peter and Harley are in love. But they are famous. For the past two years, Peter and Harley have been in a serious relationship.  However, their worst nightmare is the press finding out. As far as everyone else knows (besides the Avengers and a few close friends), Peter and Harley are just the best of friends. That is why they are always seen in public together. 

It kind of sucks though, because they can't hold hands or show any sort of affection whatsoever.  It makes long press junkets especially hard because there are so many cameras around they made a pact not to even touch each other until they were safely back into thier house or hotel room depending on the location of the press. They even go as far as booking out two separate hotel rooms (even though they always share). They had the money for it anyway. 

Peter woke to a gentle hand running over the side of his face. He let out a sleepy grown and borrowed farther into his pillow... which happened to be Harley's chest. 

"'Morning Darlin'," Harley drawled. Harley has been in New York for quite some time, but whenever he is tired or having "fun" with Peter, his accent is always a little thicker. 

"What's the time, Harls?" Peter mumbles into the older man's shirt. 

Harley huffs out a laugh, his warm breath brushing over Peter's cheek, "Almost 9 o'clock." 

"SHIT!" Peter sits straight up in bed, "Harley! We have press in fifteen minutes!" 

Harley seemed rather unaffected and watched with a smirk as Peter ran around the hotel room like a headless chicken. To be honest, Harley didn't really care if they were late and wasn't about to wake Peter up early then he had to. Peter has had a long few weeks, between work at SI and patrolling, the kid has barely slept. Not to mention he is still in school. 

They were staying in LA for the weekend because thier is a big science expo, they've had press all day for the past two days. It's exhausting. Yesterday they were on the Late Night Show with Stephen Colbert, along with countless interviews for Entertainment Tonight, Vanity Fair, BuzzFeed, science organizations, People magazine, and more. Today they have a panel with a live audience and a Q and A afterward. However, they had a few other interviews before that. Usually Tony would do the brunt of the press, but after his passing Harley and Peter took it over along with the business for him. 

...

"Harls, I'm nervous," Peter whispered wiping his hands on his jeans again. Harley frowned, wishing more than anything he could wrap his arms around his boyfriend and make him feel better. 

"It'll be ok, Peter. I'll be by your side the whole time," He whispers the last part quieter to make sure the cameras don't hear. 

"I'm not so sure..."