It's Spider-Man the School Skipper

This chapter is inspired by an idea from @DeathlyHallows2021 

Another field trip chapter, but lets be real who doesn't love a good field trip 

...

Peter really hates his school right now. And his dad. And Stark Industries. And the entire world. 

Every year Midtown High has a field trip to some place relating to science. This year, Tony thought it would be a great idea to approve his school for a field trip. Tony says it wasn't all because Peter goes their, in actuality the school is impressive and has a better application for the field trip than any other school in the area. It would be unfair to deny the other students the opportunity to see Stark industries because Peter happens to be the heir. 

Peter being in that class that happens to be on the field trip is just the cherry on top of their application. In any case, Peter was furious. 

Even more furious to find out that he can't even go on the field trip because he missed too many classes. It's not like he save the world or anything. So, now his entire class is going to be roaming around his house while he hides. On top of that, Flash is never going to let this go. Never. But it's find, everything is fine, Peter isn't mad at all. 

...

The day of the field trip came way to quickly, but at the same time he wishes that it would just be over. Flash hasn't left him alone all week, he overheard when Mr. Harrington told him he can't go because of attendance issues. MJ has been retaliating with her chilling glares, but Flash can't seem to pass this opportunity up. 

Peter groans as he rolls out of bed. The sun is just barely risen, casting a soft glow across his room. He could've slept in for awhile but he is so used of waking up early for school and work on the weekeneds he physically couldn't. 

Irritated, he joins the rest of the Avengers down in the kitchen. Upon entrance, Bucky gives him an empathetic smile and pushes his plate of pancakes towards him. Steve is making some sort of healthy smoothie he saw in a magazine, Bucky finishing up his own stack of pancakes, and Natasha is sharpening her knives. Sam and Clint are on a mission but should get back in a few hours, and Pepper dragged Tony to an early morning meeting. 

"So, I heard that we have a panel with a high school class at 3 today. Know anything about that?" Natasha asks but doesn't look up from her task. 

Peter takes a large bite of his pancake and sighs, "That's my class. I could go on the field trip because I've missed to much school from Spider-Man." 

Steve turns to look at Peter from where he is in the kitchen, "At least you get the day off, and it's not like you are missing out on anything considering you live here." Peter shrugs in response and quickly finishes the rest of his pancakes. 

"I think I'm going to go on patrol for a while, might as well help out some people if I can't go to school." 

"Be careful," Nat warns looking up from her knives, Peter quickly nods. He's not scared of getting hurt, he is scared of what Natasha would do to the people that hurt him. No one wants an angry Black Widow hunting them down. 

...

Peter POV

I sit on the top of the roof munching on a cookie and taking in the sounds of Queens. Day patrol is usually relaxing, I helped an old man cross the road and stopped one girl from stealing an old ladies pursue. The cookie is from the owner of a cat, who got stuck in the tree. 

It's spring so it's a perfect temperature out. It's warm but not so warm the suit is uncomfortable and drenched in sweat. Those are the worst days. And the winter is always so cold despite the heater dad and I added to composite for my lack of thermal regulation. It's peaceful out, the sound of birds chirping and people talking, the smell of grass and smoke. Smoke?