Wandering (5+1)

Requested by @longliveMarvel 

5 times Peter wandered away from Tony and gave him a heart attack

+1 time Peter didn't (because Tony didn't let him)

One 

Peter and Tony decided to go to New York City and explore for a day. Peter hasn't been there a lot because most of the shops and restaurants where very expensive and his Aunt and him don't have a ton of spare money. Tony, on the other hand, is a billionaire that will spoil Peter (his kid) in every way possible. 

Peter and Tony walked through the busy NYC streets. Most of the people were looking around in awe because most of the people are tourists. The other people that actually work or live in New York are dressed all fancy like and pushing through the awe-struck people so they aren't late for work. 

Peter heard a quite buzz coming from Tony's pocket with his enhanced hearing, but with the bustle and commotion, Tony didn't hear it. "Tony, your phone is ringing," the old man sighed and looked down at Peter before stepping to the side and checking his phone. Usually, he would let it ring but he is expecting a call from the president about an agreement to make the availability of renewable energy to cities and towns. Even though Tony was well, Tony Stark, he didn't want to leave the President waiting. Plus, this is an opportunity that could greatly benefit the world. 

Sighing the phone he answered, "Mr. President," He greeted. Peter stood next to him and looked around the large city, trying to figure out where they should go next. He looked to his right and saw a huge storefront that read 'Lego World' (IDK if there is one in NYC) Peter gasped and totally forgot that Tony was talking to the president and walked off. 

Excitedly he pushed opened the door to heaven and ran around the store looking at all the Lego sets and specialized Lego pieces. After a while, he heard gasps ringing out throughout the room. Peter turned to see a worried and slightly angry Tony. 

"PETER! I thought someone kidnapped you!" He practically sprinted to Peter and gave him a hug, more to assure himself than Peter, "Never do that again." He said sternly. The rest of the day Peter apologized and every time Tony told him to stop apologizing so much and one time was enough, but secretly he loved how sweet the kid is. 

Two

Tony and Peter strolled along the Queens sidewalk on their way to Delamar's. Tony just wanted to order take out because he was really hungry but really lazy (his words) but Peter insisted that Delamar had the best sandwiches in all of Queen's, and possibly New York. 

So here the two of them are sweating in the hot New York sun all to get sandwiches when they could be in the coolness of the tower. Tony didn't mind a whole lot though because Peter seemed very happy. Peter's Spidey sense started to tingle in the base of his neck, he quickly turned around and ran into an alley changing into his suit, but clearly Tony didn't notice until he realized that no one was talking his ear off. 

Peter and down a sidewalk with his suit on trying to find the dangers. A little while later he saw a man yelling by the side of a store, "He stole my bike!" Peter approached the man and said, 

"Don't worry sir, I'll get it for you," He heard a distant 'Thanks Spider-Man' and ran after a suspicious guy on a bike. Once he reached the guy he attached a web to his back and the top of a store so he was dangling in front of the doors. He picked up the bike and quickly wheeled it back to its owner. 

"Thanks, Spider-Man," The man said. Peter heard the crown gasping and his back went rigid as he realized he left Tony again. 

"Spider-Man," He seethed, "You almost gave me another heart attack! First Lego world and then this! I thought you were kidnapped! You're grounded!"