самозванец (Pretender)

Petya Paceav pretended to be a normal kid, he pretended to be happy, he pretended to be Peter Parker, a 15-year-old genius. He pretended to be shy and week. He was good at pretending, great actually. No one ever caught him. 

He was born in Queens New York but was moved to Russia when he was just 3 months old. His mom killed his dad and took him to arguably the worst place on earth. He was taken to a Russia Hydra base, possibly one of the most dangerous and skillful ones. 

Once Petya was old enough to live on his own, his mother was killed. Petya's mom knew she was giving birth to the greatest weapon in all of history but didn't know that Hydra viewed her as useless after her duty was done. 

When Petya turned six, they started to educate him in science, liturature, and math. If he got problems wrong, he would face severe consequences. When Petya turned eight, he began regular self-defense courses, and at the age of ten, he learned all he needed to know and trained all day. 

When he turned 11, he killed someone for target practice. When he turned 14, he went on his first mission. Since then, he has gone on 82 missions, most of them were quick, only a day or two, get in kill and leave. 

But when he turned 15 he was sent on a four-month mission, still in process. This mission was harder than all the rest, Petya had to act, he had to pretend. And he was doing an amazing job. On his 3rd month, Hydra nicknamed him the самозванец, also known as the Pretender. 

Petya pulled off his character flawlessly, he played a perfect 15-year-old American, Peter Parker. 

...

Petya sat at the back of the class staring blankly at the front board. Hydra already taught him all he needed to know. Petya's mission is to uncover a certain SHIELD agent by the name of Natalia Romanova. Unfortunately for him, she was also a very good pretender. And unfortunately, Stark is just as smart as Petya and can make flawless disguise.  

Petya also has a disguise just in case. He has brown contact lenses to cover up his ice blue ones and also the real emptiness in his eyes. He also has a digital one (like from the end of Winter Soldier) that changes his face features ever so slightly and hide the scar running from one corner of his forehead to below his eye.  

After Petya takes down Natalia he must take down the traitor. James Buchanan Barnes.  And after that his friends Steve Grant Rogers, Anthony Edward Stark, Clinton Francis Barton, Bruce Banner, and lastly Thor Odinson. He wasn't quite sure how to kill a god yet, but he had a few plans. 

Ms. Hearth looked around the room and her eyes landed on Petya she then said, "Peter, who was the leader of Operation Iskra?" 

Petya blinked once and then responded, "The operation was led by six commanders, Georgy Zhukov,  Kliment Voroshilov, Kirill Meretskov, Leonid Govorov, Georg Von Kulchler, and Georg Lindemann," He smirked slightly at the end of his answer, and did his best to hide his Russain accent while saying the names. 

Hydra had taught him everything about World War Two, after all, it is where Hydra began. 

"How did you know that?" Ms. Hearth asks, tilting her head to the side. 

Something seems off. 

I smile, "Because you taught us about it," 

She smirks and her eyes narrow, "No I didn't. It is not in any school's in New York's curriculum to teach about Operation Iskra which was lead by the Soviet army to take over Leningrad despite being allies with America in 1941 following the Germans invaded the Soviet Union" 

Petya's smile falters a little bit, he scans her face and pauses on a spot close to her hairline that has a small square of blue. It's a mask, and it is fading. This is Natalia, and she is about to die.