In-Laws: Featuring Harley

Well, we're back with another In-Laws edition. 

Also, go read Plums of Peace please.... the plot is thickening (it's really thicc)!!

I should be asleeeeeeeeeeeep

Peter and Harley are siblings for plot purposes because I don't feel like making up an imaginary brother so Harley it is

Peter is Spider-Man stilllll

Requests? I might not do all of them but I like to hear what y'all got to say 

...

Out of the two brothers, Peter is often seen as the dick. Not that he isn't a really great person, but he tends to be quiet and closed off. He talks to his friends and family and not many others. He isn't mean to people, really, he just doesn't talk much which gives the illusion of him being arrogant sometimes. Of course, it's not true, and anyone who actually knows Peter would know that. 

Harley is the opposite. He is outgoing and friendly, and, well most people who know him love him. Really, their personalities compliment each other very well. Harley is goofy, and Peter sure can be if he wants but is shyer and grounded in general. Peter is often known in school as Harley's little brother. To be honest, he doesn't mind that much. There are many times when teachers will favor him or older kids will like him just because he came out of the same person as Harley. 

...

The entire Stark family has been incredibly busy lately. With moving upstate, they have a million things to go through and things to figure out. Not to mention the kids still have school and the adults have to run a business. And in the kids' free time they help their parents pack and run the business. To say it's been a stressful two months is an understatement to call it an understatement. To be honest, the family rarely sees each other all at the same time anymore. Tony or Peter (or both) are out saving the world and then Harley and Pepper are in meetings. Harley and Peter are at school, but then Pepper and Tony are in meetings. And during all the in-betweens they are packing their lives up into a box. 

When Tony got word from the realtor that someone wanted to tour Stark Tower with the possibility of buying it for a new business plan, they came to the realization that they needed to get out of the house. Tony and Pepper were told to stay behind and help with the tour but everybody, besides security, needed to be gone. In a normal showing, none of the owners would be there, but because it's Tony Stark and Pepper Potts the realtor figure that they could be a good addition to the showing. 

With nowhere else to go, Pepper was forced into calling her mom for both Peter and Harley to stay for the weekend. Of course, the Stark family loves the Potts. Pepper loves her mom, despite a rocky past, Tony loves his mother-in-law. And lastly, despite a few hurt feelings, the kids love their grandparents. Not only do they love Pepper's mom, but they also love her sister, Ginger. Even though she has had a rocky relationship with her at times too. 

See, Mrs. Potts' and Mr. Potts' entire life revolves around Ginger and her kid. No matter how much more inconvenient it is, the Starks will have to do it if it benefits Ginger. Her kids have to have everything just right, and no one can lay a finger on them. Not that the Potts' don't love Harley and Peter, but she never acted the same way towards them. 

Left with no other choice, it is settled that Harley and Peter will spend the night and their grandparent's house. Turns out Ginger's kids will also be sleeping over that night too. Ginger and her husband are going to a concert for the night. The cousins are the same age which has been nice, they've always gotten along quite well. Peter, though, is the youngest by just over a week. 

...

Peter can't help but the nervousness he feels when he finds out that they are spending the night at his grandparent's with the cousins. Not that he doesn't love them, but he feels as if the favors aren't in his favor. Harley is so outgoing and amazing, there is no one that doesn't love him. Yeah, he isn't treated quite like Ginger's kids, but he is still very well-liked.