Dance Until You Die

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER but I had dance competition the past two weeks and lots of practice.
Request chapter.
....
Peter laced around the room in his fancy suit.
"Kid, calm down," Tony said laying a hand on Peters shoulder. Peter jumped slightly.
"Remember what happened last time I went to a dance?" Peters eyes are wide as he stares at his dad.
"Good point, but you don't have to wear those Underoo crappy suit and you can't contact us if anything happens" Peter nods at his dad and gives him a hug.
Tony smirks and his son and gives him a tight hug back.
"SpiderBaby, MJ and Ned have arrived," FRIDAY says.
"Bye dad!" Peter rolls his eyes at his nickname but quickly runs to the elevator.
...
The trio went to McDonalds for dinner before the dance and Peter paid the cashier with a 100 dollar bill and told him to keep the change... he fainted. He didn't tell his dad he went to McDonald's though, and 'spending' the whole 100 dollars made it seem more like they went to a fancy place for dinner.

... Peter First POV

I'm wearing a Red tie (You know Spider Man and Iron man). Ned is also wearing a suit but with a blue tie and MJ...

She looks stunning...

She is wearing a red dress which makes it look like we are dating.

Sadly we aren't.

Very sadly.

ANYWAY we walk towards the school and I pull out my dance ticket and school ID to hand to the lady letting us in.

In the gym they have vines hanging around the room. The theme is Enchanted Forest. SO cliche. The music is loud and hurts my ears, but I smile anyway.

"Let's dance losers," MJ states and grabs our arms pulling us onto the floor. Disco lights flash around the room, kids are bouncing around and grinding on each other. We find a small little area on the floor and awkwardly dance. My Spidey sense tingle in the back of my head slightly.

Nothing is going to go wrong... Nothing.... Hopefully.

A slow song comes on and Ned quickly walks off the floor and gives me a thumb up.

"NED!" I yell. Mj smirks at me. She is so pretty.

I take a step towards her and slowly put my arm around her waist.

"YoU loOk GoOd Mj," I say and then clear my throat. MJ blushes.

"Thanks Lo-"

BOOM!

Shit.

I push MJ back.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" I yell as loud as possible. The music stops and men flood in making my spidey sense go crazy.

Quickly I rip off my close and throw my mask on.

"Hey guys!" I chirp and web the first guys gun up and slam it in to someone, knocking them out.

"Spider..." He mumbles.

What happens next is chaos.

People erupt in screams and bullet whips around us.

One of the men is wearing a shirt with lettering across it.

Hydra.

Oh shit.

"KAREN call for backup!" I yell and continue to throw webs every which way and throw the soldiers around the room.

A pain erupts in my back as I crash against the wall. I punch someone in the face and then another in the face.

"PETER!" I hear MJ yell.

Come on Peter.

I got this.

I slam my fist onto the ground and slowly stand up.

"PETER!" I hear another voice yell and a blue beam flies past me. I look over at the Avengers quickly fighting off the mob of students.

My ears buzz. Only a few agents remain.
Time slows down as my Spidey sense erupts in my head.
I see dad fighting off agents.
Then I see a bullet whining to nine from behind.
"DAD!" I scream running into action.
I push him out of the way and pain explodes in my arm as I hit the floor.
"Peter!" People scream.
I stare up at the ceiling.
Pain.
I hear foot steps run towards me.
My vision burrs.
"Tell Bruce to get the Med Bat Ready!" Dad yells.
I can see his face above me.
I hear the cries of others ringing out through the room.
My vision goes black.
... week later
Ned MJ and I walk down the hall.
My bullet wound is healed.
I mean I do have advanced healing and all.
We stop at our lockers and I see Ned backing away and giving me a thumbs up.
"So... MJ?" I ask, my face going red.
"Come 'ere Loser," she grabs the collar of my shirt and brings my lips closer to hers.
When they touch I can feel sparks fly.
I put one hand on her cheek and the other on her back.
We slowly back away smiling like idiots.
Then the hallway breaks out into cheers.
"SPIDERMAN FINALLY GOT HSI GRIL!" He can here Flash screech.
...
Sorry this was crappy but here ya go pls vote and comment thanks! ❤️
-EB